• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's wrong with you? Can't you remember anything?

Memory problems?

• Nope, I can remember anything and everything.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Just about...memory isn't a problem for me.

• No, I'm cool. I don't remember everything, but I don't forget important events either.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I forget some things...I'm only human...

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Yeah, I forget a lot of things...

• I have it bad! I really need to see someone about this...if I can remember, that is ^^;;

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I've got bad memory...I have to write anything that I need done on a Post-It or somewhere I can hope to remember it.

I don't know what my problem is...it doesn't interfere with education, though. I can remember anything that I need to in school with a photographic memory...

That's most likely the problem. I can't remember anything when I'm told orally. Visually, no problem.

Anyone else have any problems like this? Or do you have an "elephant's memory?"

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    i dont remember everything, but still I cant forget the biggest events of my life. I dont think I have problems with my memory...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i think my memory is ok except it can be dodgy

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i remember the strangest things. I dont remember meeting Kathy ireland at cesarland but i remember catapulting cake off a spoon into my grandpas face on my second birthday.

Years
    Hehehe, my memory sucks. Tch, lol, I haven't even been able ta memorize my classmates an' it's tha last year of hischool. XD

Bah, it's not that I have a bad memory, tch, it's just that I forget where I keep storin' it. o_O

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    crap for toast, to he|| if I can remember anything.

I can never remember anything. I have to write things down so I don't forget, I sometimes even forget my best friends' names. And that's no goshdarn joke, I was all like "uhh, wtf's your name again?"

Thing is, I can never forget a face lol. And maybe that's why I'm so bad at Algebra :/ I can't stick anything to my head.

My mom even beats the crap out me because I forget what the hellabait she told me to do. lol lol lol

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
    I have a good memory. I don't usually forget, but sometimes I do forget if something that I have to remember or have remembered isnt that important.

Years
    I have an odd memory...I can remember the most random things at times, even the date of when it happened and what I was doing at that moment, but when it comes to more important things...well...the chance of me remembering them as well isn't as sure. I do prefer to have things written down or shown to me, though...if I'm just told them, then I don't remember them as well. Unless it's something that's urgent, in which case I'll definitely remember it, since I'll start worrying about it. @_@

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My memory is weird:
    You see I can remember a picnic I attended when I was like 4 and going to my great aunt's house yet I cant remember where I put my stinking Leafgreen cartridge or where I have my InuYasha comanga. It's TERRIBLE! Especially the LeafGreen cuz I got all my Pokemon on there and.... well not my berries but ack, you get the point!

Years
    My memory eh... It's kinda bad. Usually I remember things, but sometimes I forget small things, like going on a forum or posting somewhere or doing something for my parents... hehehe...

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Well... my memory sucks... I mean... I can remember ... a lot... but I also forget a lot. You see... everything I'm taught in school is in my notebooks... but when I forget to write down something ((XD)) I just can't and possibly won't remember it. I can say my memory is okay but it also sucks XD.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    What memory? ;-;

I often find myzelf reaching into the fridge and freezing half way becauze I can't remember what I waz reaching for.
    I forget namez, datez (ezpecially), timez, thingz to do, every other thing, ect. XD

I think my problem iz that I juzt get diztracted too eazily, uzually by myzelf. Heh, I'll have my mind zet on zomething then all of a zudden a random thought will come up and I"ll drift off thinking about that and forget what it waz I waz thinking about before o_o;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ew, I'm absolutely horrible at remember things. X33;; Its quite a bad habit, and most of the time it ish what gets me into trouble. :( I really hate it when I leave my homework at school, go to school the next morning, and have to tell my teacher I forgot my homework at school the night before. >:X They really shouldnt get kids in trouble for things like that. Its not their fault they have memory problems. X____x; Gosh. Anyways, yesh...yesh I do. =D

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
    Sukoshi Tenma said:
    Ew, I'm absolutely horrible at remember things. X33;; Its quite a bad habit, and most of the time it ish what gets me into trouble. :( I really hate it when I leave my homework at school, go to school the next morning, and have to tell my teacher I forgot my homework at school the night before. >:X They really shouldnt get kids in trouble for things like that. Its not their fault they have memory problems. X____x; Gosh. Anyways, yesh...yesh I do. =D
    Get a PDA and set it to remind you at the "Go Home" bell and then you won't forget it. XD

Not really. But if I've been procrastinating all week then I get paranoid. XD

Back