• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's Your Current Team?

UseTheRNGLuke

The RNG is strong in this one.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I only really have 4 and use them for doubles. I just put 2 I know I'm not going to use as bluffs

Garchomp (General sweeper)
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Poison Jab
Bronzong (Trick room setup)
Gyro Ball
Trick Room
Explosion
Confuse ray
Tyranitar (Trick room abuser)
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone edge
Retaliate
Typhlosion (Crippler/sacrificial)
Eruption
Overheat
Will-O-Wisp
Roar

Years
Team so far:
Charizard
Drifblim
Gardevoir
Greninja
Amaura
Lucario

Thinking about replacing one with Salamence or an electric type.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
The team I beat Y with was, Magnezone, Gardevoir, Talonflame, Tyranitar, Vaporeon and Vileplume.

My X team is Roserade, Hippowdon, Arcanine, Feraligatr, Honchkrow and Magnezone.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'm currently running (for Battle Spot):

Pinsir
Mawile
Jellicent
Darmanitan
Exploud
Happiny

Two megas for coverage, Jellicent walls everything, Darmanitan and Exploud mow through everything, and Happiny does a bunch of weird stuff and makes the opponent question my sanity.

Years
I'm in the process of breeding for IVs, just need to unlock the ditto's and such. But so far I'm running everything with proper natures :

Noivern @ Choice Specs (U-Turn, Switcheroo, Draco Meteor, Air Slash)
Dragonite @ Lum Berry (Extremespeed, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Earthquake)
Espeon @ Light Clay (Reflect, Light Screen, Baton Pass, Psychic)
Leafeon @ Rocky Helmet (Substitute, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade)
Tentacruel @ Air Balloon (Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes, Scald, Confuse Ray)
Ninetales @ I forgot (Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp)

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
Years
I'm currently putting together a team right now. Grinding the E4 just for the exp on the 3 I'm trying to get up to speed.

Currently its
Ninetales
Mewtwo/X
Zapdos
Garchomp
Metagross
Tyranitar( currently a pupitar)

Although one Fighting type can literally destroy the last three, I just really like them haha.

I never knew anything about IV's and all that, but after reading up on it and getting educated I'm probably going to dive right in and give it a go. That being said, the team will most likely change.

Years
You don't really need to grind the E4 for EXP. Once you beat them, if you have the amulet coin still, go to Luminose City and take a taxi cab to Restaraunt Le Wow, It costs 100,000$ to do a triple rotation battle (which is 5 battles in a row), you make about 45,000 back with an amulet coin, and you get a reward that's worth about 90-125,000 (Balm Mushrooms) everything is lvl 60+ and it's perfect to grind out money and exp, it's very easy to get stuff to level 100 there.

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
Years
You don't really need to grind the E4 for EXP. Once you beat them, if you have the amulet coin still, go to Luminose City and take a taxi cab to Restaraunt Le Wow, It costs 100,000$ to do a triple rotation battle (which is 5 battles in a row), you make about 45,000 back with an amulet coin, and you get a reward that's worth about 90-125,000 (Balm Mushrooms) everything is lvl 60+ and it's perfect to grind out money and exp, it's very easy to get stuff to level 100 there.

Ah yeah I had forgotten about that. I had went there once and then as I progressed with the story it must have escaped my memory. I just recenly sold those mushrooms last night( along with all the random junk I had collected) and was suprised at how much I got for them.

I will try that out today. Thanks for the tip :)

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Im currently leveling my team in my playthrough but I got my full team already before my second badge! They are; Combusken, Ivysaur, Sylveon, Aegislash, Aerodactyl, Clauncher!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
I'm trying to put together a shiny dark team. (I love the idea of using a shiny dark team). I just hatched a shiny eevee (going to be an umbreon). My eventual shiny dark team will be:

Umbreon, Tyranitar, Mandibuzz, Scraggy (or Pangoro don't know which yet), Hydreigon, and Skuntank

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
If anyone could, would be great if you all could help with moves and items...

tfender7

Milotic Lv100
Chandelure Lv100
Salamance Lv78
Froalass Lv69
Vespaquen Lv72

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
I'm currently running a competitive Fairy team for a Pokemon League that some friends and I are in the process of making.

My team consists of Klefki, Azumarill, Sylveon, Florges, Togetic and Mega Gardevoir.

Years
I'm working on a troll team now. To where I'm super effective against all 17 types that are brought out. Just for lulz

Infernape
Gardevoir
Gengar
Kingdra
Luxray
Ferrothorn

Edit : When thinking about it though, I mean, I knew how good Infernape was before hand, but when I was typing it out hands down top 5. SE against 7 types, you kidding me? lol

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
Years
I decided to take the Legendaries out of my team, but I'm having a hard time deciding on what I want my team to consist of. Having missed out on the last few generations, I dont know whats what and whos who.

The ones are firm choices right now are:
Ninetales
Metagross

Indifferent:
Garchomp
Rotom(washer)

Likely to get the boot:
Aerodactyl

yes, I only have 5 set up right now, I just dont know what I want to put in my last spot. I do have a 5IV Mudkip that I randomly received from Wonder Trade.. Might use that. Theres just to many new pokemon since the time I quit playing that I dont even know what to do haha.

Years
My current team as of today:

Celebi (Genderless)
Level: 49
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Miracle Seed
Moves: Magical Leaf, Heal Beal, Recover, Safeguard

Lapras (Female)
Level: 50
Ability: Water Absorb
Item: Lucky Egg
Moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Body Slam, Rain Dance

Venusaur (Male)
Level: 51
Ability: Overgrow
Item: Venusarite
Moves: Venoshock, Petal Blizzard, Sleep Powder, Synthesis

Aurorus (Male)
Level: 50
Ability: Refrigerate
Item: Rocky Helmet
Moves: Aurora Beam, Avalanche, Ancient Power, Light Screen

Delphox (Female)
Level: 52
Ability: Blaze
Item: Amulet Coin
Moves: Flamethrower, Psyshock, Will-O-Wisp, Light Screen

Quacklin' a.k.a. Farfetch'd (Male)
Level: 56
Ability: Keen Eye
Item: None
Moves: Acrobatics, Slash, Night Slash, Swords Dance

Currently in Frozen Cavern with 6 badges.

Years
Currently i've went through victory road on Pokemon X and could probably take on the elite 4 already but i'm training my team up a little more first.
My current team for the main storyline is: Aegislash, Gardevoir, Roserade, Charizard, Raichu, Greninja.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
Right now i'm using my VGC team.

Tyranitar, Salamence, Kangaskhan, Rotom-Wash, Scizor and Garchomp

Back