• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your fave champion?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I like Wallace, mainly because I love that name, I love water types, and I like how he had more of a personality than the average amazing Pokemon trainer who is all wise and such.

Lance is pretty cool too, I GUESS. Only one I really dont like too much is Black and White's. His design is just too far.

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Cynthia was one of my favorite champions as well as Steven, it was their attitudes that got me

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Steven. Is. Awesome.
    Cynthia and Lance were okay, but Steven is awesome.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Alder and Steve all the way!! <3

Alder is just epic, and does he remind you of anybody? (i.e. hint: Dakim Pokemon Colosseum).

Steven, he is just such a beast.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I really like Cynthia for some reason. She seems wise and she's pretty.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I would have to say Cynthia. She was most involved through out the Saga she was in. She was involved with skirmishes between Team Galactic, to me she seems like a hands on Champ. Although I like Lance he appeared as more of a officer of Pokemon G-Men more then the regional Champ. I did like his hands on approach as well again Red Gyrados, and vs. Team Magma and Aqua. Steven was in one episode... And didn't really do much at all, so he is definitely at the bottom of my list. Wallace has more of a presence in Sinnoh then he does in his own region. Not to mention he is seen more in a Coordinator role then a Champ role. I really don't care much for Wallace he shows up as in DP Saga and does Coordinator stuff not interesting in my mind. Then there is Alder, we have only seen him in a flash back of Trip so we really don't have much to go off of. Hopefully we get to see him Route 5, and hopefully he will be an involved Champ like Cynthia because he sure was in the game.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My two favorite champions are Cynthia because she was so tough to beat I blame that Garchomp of hers and Gary because he was also tough.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Remember this is anime not the game. So Gary Oak is not the same as Blue therefore he was never considered a Champ in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Wallace cause he cares a lot for pokemon and their beauty and really helps you instead of some others...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I'll answer with Cynthia as she is just plain awesome. But this question isn't really that fair because we are going off of the anime. And obviously Cynthia has received more screen time than any of the other Champions at the moment.

Gary was never a Champion in the anime

Lance - has been in about 4-5 episodes total I believe.

Johto's Champion was never revealed (while in the games Kanto's League serves as Johto's as well) but it could be Lance...

Steven I believe we saw 1 or 2x

Wallace was seen in about 3-4 episodes

Cynthia was like 20-30x (probably not that much but you get the idea)

Alder only 1x so far and it was in a memory

EDIT: Now that this is in General, ignore that last part.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I really like Cynthia. I like how she made a comeback in B/W, as well as her roles in the anime and manga.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Since this isn't topic isn't about the anime anymore, I can finally say that my number one favorite favorite is Gary Oak in RBY. My second favorite is Cynthia in DPP by a very narrow margin. Did anyone else here read the theory about the dead Raticate? This really changes the way you look at Gary's character in the games.

Years
  • Cynthia and Steven. Cynthia was actually part of the storyline in the Gen IV games - a big part - and helps the player out by giving them a lot of things to use/have (HMs, Egg, etc.). I chose Steven because... he's Steven. I would choose Lance because of his totally hacked Dragonite, but he's just not very cool...

Years
  • My personal vote goes to the RBY rival. It makes more of an impact to see that the kid you've been beating and having to put up with his crap is now considered the best trainer in the world. It's like a climatic showdown, where's the other champs are more like the final bump in the road to being champ.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Toss up between Cynthia (because she's the first female) and Lance because he wears a freaking cape and that alone makes him awesome.

Steven also gets points because his team is incredibly durable unless you come at him with the right types.

Back