• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite music genre?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I have a lot of favorite genres so I really can't choose... But MOST of my favorite genres branch from some kind of Punk Rock (Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Emo, Indie, Grunge, ect...)

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Country Music - Influenced by Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, but mostly Taylor Swift.
    Pop, Electropop - Lady Gaga and Madonna, It's catchy and most of all, I love to dance~ hhaha. : D
    New Wave - Cyndi Lauper , I really like how it sounds, the high pitch, tone and the vocal of the voice. : 3;

Years
    Folk, Schlager, Traditional - Faun, NOX and Klostertaler
    Folk Metal, and on - Turisas, Koripklaani and Finntroll
    Pop and Techno - Alcazar, Jason Donovan and Scooter

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey Karasuma, there was already a thread on this subject and, despite the fact that it only asked for one, it didn't seem necessary to have two active thread topics of the same discussion. So I moved all of the posts in your thread, including your original post to the already active thread from beforehand.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Things like BFMV, Crystal castle <- seriously listen to alice practice and Hadouken!

:3 Music is most porbally my life

Years
    Ska is my most favourite genre, though I listen to all sorts of music (punk, J-Pop/Rock, Metal, or anything I'd consider "good" music, really).

Here is one of the reasons I like Ska. The Specials are excellent, in my opinion.

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    really depends on my mood. i literally listen to anything from as i lay dying to my chemical romance to britney spears to eminem. one day, my favourite genre could be pop, and the next it could be death metal.

Years
    Country, Pop, and Electronic stuff, mostly. And any combination of them.

I don't define what I like to a specific genre, though. I like songs, not genres. They fall under those a lot, though.

bendrawslife

Drawing the day away.
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Probably would have to go with minimalist. It says a lot about a musician when they can blow you away with very little music/few instruments.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I have a wide variation really there are so many to it's hard to point out the most, but I'd guess mostly it's Alternative, Punk, Pop, Electronic and Rock.

Back