• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film what's your favorite pixar movie?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    THIS IS IMPORTANT. I have to do a project for my statistics class and the categorical variable I have picked to graph is peoples' favorite pixar movies. so I need as many answers as I can get. so please answer this. thanks. what's your favorite Pixar movie?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to my favorite Pixar movie, it may be nostalgia talking, but it would have to be Toy Story (the first one). Interestingly this year marks the 20th anniversary of when it came into theaters. I also recall that on Christmas of either 1995 or 1996, two of my presents were Mr. Potato Head and RC.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    It's fairly recent, but Inside Out is probably my most favorite because of the highly meaningful plot and unique concept. It's certainly different from other Pixar movies.

Up is a close second. The beginning is the saddest part of the whole movie. The ending caused me to have happy tears.

Years
    I don't remember all of them completely ideally off-hand, but I guess right now I would have to go with either The Incredibles or Toy Story 3. Again, some of them I probably need to watch again but those two are my personal favorites right now I would say. I still have yet to see Inside Out.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Monsters University and Inside Out are really tied up for my favorite slot, but I guess if I have to choose between them I'd go with the former.

Inside Out's got a deep (puns) plot that takes on a really strong meaning further in the film that I was personally able to identify with-- enough so that tears were shed for a while during the ending. But what Inside Out glaringly lacks is character development, being that the emotions are just that. They aren't really living their own lives so much as they are Riley's, and interrelationships between the emotions weren't shown off until really late in the film.

While Monsters University is a spin on a movie we already know and love. It takes us back to develop these wonderful characters further in an environment we can all relate to: school. It added a whole new cast of characters alongside the ones we're familiar with, and we got the chance to know and love them uniquely too. Whereas Inside Out was taking place in a panicked, stressful situation the entire time without much rest. Which leads to my next point about MU being lighter and more comedic in an also stressful situation, but having serious moments where it counts.

I've seen both movies more than once, but with MU I can't even count the number of times now hah.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Monster's University is my favorite! I love the series and love the story; it's great to see the udnderdogs win sometimes. :')

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    finding nemo is probably my favourite movie of all time tbh. i've always loved it as a kid and still love it to death now. toy story 1/3, up, and monsters inc are close as well!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    FINDING NEMO. <3 Seriously, I love this movie so much. I could watch it for days, and I would never get bored of it ever. I love Dory because she reminds me of my best friend who also suffers from short term memory loss at times. :P Not only that, but I can also relate very well to Nemo. Having a disability or well... in his case, being different is often hard. Yet, I love how he was able to overcome that and prove to people how capable he was at doing things. It inspired me and made me realize that despite the challenges you have, you CAN overcome them if you try hard enough.

Back