• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have too many favourite Pokemon to name, but I have allways loved Arcanine/Growlithe, Houndoom/Houndour and Absol since they were first announced. Other favourites of mine are Lucario, Flygon, Seadra, Charmander, Pidgeot and Vaporeon. As for Legendaries well I love most of the legendaries: Mewtwo, Lugia, Palkia, The legendary birds and dogs XP

Years
    I love so many Pokémon but favorites is:
    Miltank, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Pachirisu & all water Pokémon
    I'm so crazy in water Pokémon
    ;)

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    As of right now... Pachirisu.
    It's so cute, hyper... And it's an electric type. xD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    um,:take's deap breath: Arcanine, Salamence, Beutifly, Pikachu, Swampert, Mew, Totdile, Manaphy, Weavile, Infernape, Anything Eevee, Latias, Lucario, Dragonite, Squirtle, Staryu, Munchlax, Ninjask, Gardevoir, Dusknoir, Feebas, Castform, Aipom, Mime Jr., Rhyperior, Porygon-Z.

Top three would be Arcanine, Totodile and Mew but I feel like I'm cheating on other pokemon when i say that.

Years
    mudkib zigzagoon clampearl gorrebyss marshstomp skatty dalcatty flygon trapinch vibrave porygon/2/Z huntail lotad lomber ludicolo salmence bagon vaporeon snover wailmer wailord finneon lumineon lati@s girtina Linoone bidoof gallade gardevior bellosom trupuis surskit misqurain ninjask shadnja minun plusle solrock mawile zangoose sviper cacene cactrune lunatone sapleye spheal luvdisc spinda corphish crawdunt sharpedo lunturn lileep cradily omster absol anorth armeldo kekleon shieldon drifloon drifblim and i thik this is enough but there is stell more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back