• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Sneasle, for the win. I dont care to much for Weavile for some reason.

umbreon67696

6gothique6princess6
    Years
    <3

I've have an espeon-umbreon thing. I love Umbreon to death but Espeon is also special to me. <3 Sometimes I feel like my game pokemon that I raise are my actual friends. I got into Umbreon and Espeon a long time ago. <3

Mikari

<-- Do want <3
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Non-legendaries: Azurill (It's so cute! ^o^), Gardevoir (I can't finish a game without her), Plusle (*dies of a cuteness overdose*), Minun (*gets back up but falls down dead again*), liek all teh Eeveelutions, Vulpix, and Torchic <3
    Legendaries: Jirachi (*has permanent brain damage from cuteness overdose*), Celebi, Mew, Latios, Latias and God Mewtwo. <.<

Years
    Hmm.. I guess I like ghost pokemon best ^^ Sableye, Shuppet, Ghastly <3 Oh and squirtle's ever so cute. And I have to say treecko 'cause it's my starter pokemon on ruby ^^

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    Some of my favorite include Pichu, Cyndaquill, Meowth and Articuno. There are plenty more I adore but I wouldn't care to list them all here right now. I'll say Chimchar is my favorite pokemon at the moment. ^-^

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    My Top Ten Fav Pokemon!!!

I'm sorry, but I can't choose just 1. So I made a Top Ten list:

#10:Tyranitar

#9:Lugia

#8:Charizard

#7:Ninetales

#6:Beautifly

#5:Typhlosion

#4:Flygon

#3:Lucario

#2:Umbreon

#1:MEW!!! MEW IS SO KAWAII!!!

P.S, I'm ready for Critics. (just in case...)

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile.
    When Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire came out in the U.S, one of my best friends, (who moved away...) Brandon, had a copy of the Sapphire version. I asked him which starter he chose, and he said Treecko, because it's cool.

So when I eventauly got my copy of the Ruby version, I chose Treecko, as my starter. I found that it was much cooler than the discription Brandon made, and it learned very powerful moves. When it evolved into Grovyle, and then a Sceptile, it just got even more powerful and much more cool.

When the Pokemon Advanced anime came out later, I noticed that Ash's Treecko had a really distinct personality. He was quite a loner, perfering to sit alone rather than eat or hang out with the other pokemon. he also had a rebellious attitude, crossing his arms in that cool fashion, being the only pokemon refusing to dance in Gotta Dance, only to ironicly become the best dancer at the end. I fell in love with the three pokemon.

These awesome lizards are the reason why I love the Advanced generation more than the others.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back