• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I used to be a /huge/ fan of squirtle, but now it's closer to either piplup (so cute!) or plusle/minun- the twin thing just makes me squee. ^^

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I like ghost pokes so usually dusknoir:D but i still like my favorite gengar!
    of course i also thought wooper was cute( although in the anime it was kinda awkward) and shellder too. But not Cloyster or Quagsire.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    My favourite pokemon is sceptile.. no its gallade. Wait, its so hard to choose between them. xD
    I have always liked grass type pokemon. :P
    Both sceptile and gallade can use leaf blade. Maybe that is why like I like both of them.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Be prepared for a (sort of) long list:
    -Gallade
    -Lucario
    -Porygon-Z
    -Scizor
    -Empoleon
    -Swampert
    -Blaziken
    -Sceptile
    -Torterra
    -Infernape
    -Kabutops
    -Salamence

Dahlia411

That Crazy Video Gamer Girl
    Years
  • My fave is Shaymin, because it's really almost the only Grass Legendary
    I would have to say another favorite of mine is Mudkip and the other evolutions of it, because it was the first Pokemon I got in my first Pokemon game :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I always liked absol, Ampharos and Quagsire are cool aswell. Got some attatchment for Blastoise after he pwned everything on pokemon Red.

kaosforever2008

J@CK 0f @LL TR@D35
    Years
  • mewtwo and zangoose. zangoose was the first pokemon i took the time to raise to level 100, so we have a bond lol

mewtwo? hes just ****ing awesome......

Last edited:

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    My favourites would be the Mareep family. The reasoning is rather straightforward: a) I like Electric types and b) I like sheep, even if Ampharos doesn't really look like a sheep...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back