• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    The mighty Hydreigon.
    Spoiler:

Just look at it, Hydreigon is the epitome of awesomeness. It's so awesome that it only listens to trainers who are patient enough to raise it from a lowly Deino.
    Hydreigon is based upon the Hydra and Yamata no Orochi, two multiheaded creatures from mythology, take a look at its silhouette, and you'll see that its 'wings' resemble heads, giving it the illusion of having 9 heads. There's also the fact that it was originally planned to be a cybernetic tank dragon of some kind, hence why the markings on its belly resemble tank treads.

Battle wise, Hydreigon is a beast with an awesome 125 Base Special Attack, and is also quite fast. Its Base Attack is 105, so it's capable of handling a mixed set.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2011
    Favourite Pokémon!!

My all-time favourite is still Dragonite.

The majesty of dragon blood coursing its veins; the adorable smile; attacks including Dragon Rage, Hyperbeam and even Fly; the physical impossibility of those tiny green wings supporting that huge body (lol!); the fact that it evolves from the cute Dratini and, subsequently, the mysterious Dragonair... there are just too many reasons why this is the ultimate Pokémon!

My favourite episode in the original Pokémon, was the one, "Mystery at the Lighthouse(ep. 13)": Ash, Brock and Misty travel to Bill's Lighthouse, where a strange Dragon appears every so often. This Dragon - Dragonite - is probably on like, level 1 000 or something. It's HUGE! And so gorgeous. But it's sad though, 'cos team rocket rocks up and shoots it with a bazooka-thing. Then it leaves again... Oh man, I just love that dragon!!

PS: Can someone please tell me how to accept friend requests on this forum? I'm quite new!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    Without the slightest doubt - Squirtle is my fav pokemon of all time. throughout the whole series. Reason being HE GETS GOD DAMN CANNONS!!!!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Oh Yeah....My TOP are Both Charizard and Infernape! Yes they both tie to number 1.
    I LOVE THOSE 2, THEIR DESIGN AMUSES ME AND SO DOES THEIR POWERS!

Charizard looks mighty, proud, and over-powered. Infernape looks soo coool especially with the poses he makes, his power and speed matched me very well. I also admired Ash's infernape, its is one of the reasons why I grew a liking to it. Then, without me noticing it, it tied with my Charizard.

Not that They are the strongest of Pokemons but I just love them regardless of their weaknesses and defects.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • My favorite is Vulpix because it's cute and it burns stuff-- what more could you ask for? Sure, it's got pretty low HP and stats, but that's what steroids Items are for! Also, very few problems can't be solved with a combination of Fire Spin, Toxic (TM), and Dig (TM).

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Pokemon

My favorite pokemon are the old ones all 151 anything after that is just...I DONT KNOW lol :(

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
  • My first Pokémon was Cyndaquil, my favorite has allways been Typhlosion. Here lately I've been liking Quilava a lot more.

Last edited:

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    When i first started playing pokemon sapphire (my first pokemon game that i really got into), i loved kyogre because its cry sounded awesome! Now i think it's a tie between kyogre and giratina origin forme.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Oh Yeah....My TOP are Both Charizard and Infernape! Yes they both tie to number 1.
    I LOVE THOSE 2, THEIR DESIGN AMUSES ME AND SO DOES THEIR POWERS!

Charizard looks mighty, proud, and over-powered. Infernape looks soo coool especially with the poses he makes, his power and speed matched me very well. I also admired Ash's infernape, its is one of the reasons why I grew a liking to it. Then, without me noticing it, it tied with my Charizard.

Not that They are the strongest of Pokemons but I just love them regardless of their weaknesses and defects.
    same for me
    i love both of them . It's a tie . I cannot choose the no. 1. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Favourite is definitely Sandshrew! Closely followed by Togekiss, Piplup and Pachirisu :)

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    It's a toss up between Charizard and Typhlosion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    My first Favourite one is Pidgeotto.. simply the best looking for me. The second one is most popular pikachu.

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Riolu, out of sheer adorableness. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2011
    Back in the Ol' Days, I loves my Charizard. But now, im pretty much hooked with my Darkrai and my Torterra. my Torterra is my original one way back from Diamond and ive kept it all the way to white. I love that thing. :D

Years
  • Very hard to choose. I'll have to go with Emolga though; it's adorable and I see it as my signature Pokemon. Mienshao takes second place for being really unique and cute!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back