• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favourite pokemon type?

your favourite type?

• Dragon

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Flying

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight

• grass

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • fire

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • water

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • ice

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • steel

• poison

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • bug

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • psychic

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • normal

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • ghost

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • dark

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • electric

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    if you mean with both of there types,then the only one i can think of is
    Gyarados.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I'll be one of the 5 people who chose Ice. =) I prefer the Ice-type, despite its lack of resistances and large number of weaknesses. A primary point to my liking the Ice-type is the Eevee evolution, Glaceon... and of course, I'm one of those people that prefers the cold weather... XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'll probably have to go with Grass or Electric on this one. Not for what they're weak or strong against, but for the Pokemon that fall into each categories <3 Take Shaymin and Pichu, for example. They're both so cute that they give you cavities the second you see them <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Psychic, because they have 3 weaknesses, and two of them are somewhat rare. Also, Espeon is Psychic! Thus making Psychic my favorite type.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I 've liked Psychic types eversince I was around 5-6 years old when I watched my first Pokemon movie in theatres; Pokemon: The First Movie.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Psychic, ever since that moment I battled Sabrina in Blue, and even more so when I found Mewtwo (I never knew he was even there at the end of the game until I got there!)

Years
    Fire has been my favourite ever since the first Pokemon games. Mainly because Arcanine comes under the catagory and I LOVE Arcanine. But then Houndoom, Charizard, Ninetails and Typhlosion all come under the same roof. So I'm happy XD

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Dragon, I just always liked all the dragons. Except Garchomp.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I love electric types, but I don't even quite know why! They just seem to beat up every Pokémon they see (well, not ground or rock, but those go too with some non-electric type attacks) and they're often rather cool. Moreover, the idea of using electricity in such a way is, I think, very exciting.

I also like water types very much, because they often are powerful and have good defense. Besides, I like beating up fire types :badsmile: Water all the way!

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I prefer Water because a lot of the tougher, bulkier Pokemon are Water-types.
    Blastoise, Gyarados, Feraligatr, Milotic... Need I go on?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Even though the Bug type is very underrated and neglected, I still find a love for it. Dragon type is right up there tied with the Bug type in first. :)

Back