• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite sort of Pokéball?

Which is your favourite Pokéball?

• Cherish ball

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Dive ball

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dusk ball

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Great ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heal ball

• Luxury ball

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Master ball

• Nest ball

• Net ball

• Pokéball ball

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Premier ball

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Quick ball

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Repeat ball

• Timer ball

• Ultra ball

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Put favorites aside, when it comes to actual game-play and whatnot, I find myself utilizing Ultra Ball a lot. Although they're more pricey than Poké Balls and Great Balls combined, their power is still great, and chances of being successful at capture are rather high. Due to similar reasons, I also find myself purchasing a good portion of Dusk Balls every once in a while. This raises chance of capture drastically if we encounter Pokémon in dark places (caves, for example), which comes in handy when going up against legendaries; luckily, a lot of them seem to reside in shady areas.

Years
    In terms of Usefulness and Practicality it has to be the master ball followed my Quick Balls.

But I voted for the Premier Ball because it looks cool (is also expressive buying them as well) Plus with their low catch rate its kind of cool when you catch something with one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I absolutely adore the dusk ball. They're useful, and that spash animation is just so much prettier than what the others have to offer. It's just a shame about the ball itself being something of an eyesore.
    Mind you, being nice to look at is what the Premier and Luxury balls are for.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    My favorite would have to be the Premier Ball, because it has all of the bragging rights of an ordinary Poké Ball along with a beautiful design, not to mention a cool opening animation. That being said, Luxury Balls come close, but I just happen to prefer the design of the Premier Ball.

I just love the Love Ball. ♥ It's a gorgeous shade of pink that isn't at all hard on my eyes, probably my favorite shade of it overall. And the little heart is cute.

Dive Ball has been really growing on me lately as well though. It was a bit annoying to look at during the R/S/E days but right now I find it to be one of the prettiest both ball design and animation-wise. I'm hoping to catch and breed more Pokemon inside that ball regardless of if they're water types or not.

Otherwise Dusk is great for utility; definitely the most useful Pokeball to date. I've caught more Pokemon in this ball than anything else.

Back