• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your guilty pleasure?

string555

Banned
Years
  • Watching shows aimed at audiences younger than me. I mostly like how good they are at pulling off comedic moments without even knowing it.

Agreed.

I don't do it that often, and I've never actually been to a rave, but sometimes I like raving to techno music with glowsticks in the dark... XD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Watching shows aimed at audiences younger than me. I mostly like how good they are at pulling off comedic moments without even knowing it.

Also, I have a horrible trend of watching LPs on YouTube. I don't know why watching clips of video games are so appealing, but I guess it's because I love hearing the rambles and facts about the games I wouldn't have known beforehand.

not shows, but books. I guess Young Adult still applies to me since I'm only 20 but people generally don't see it that way but basically I exclusively read ya fantasy books I eat them up haha people are always like "what are you reading" and it looks like its for teens (misleading name maybe?)

irl tho obviously watching anime but i don't give a damn if y'all judge me for that

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • I actually enjoyed the Ghostbusters 2016 reboot film even though many people consider it a huge flop. {XD}

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Thinking aloud to myself and typing random quotes into Google Chrome's auto-complete address bar to see what pops up. I also really like moe, cutesy anime over gritty action ones despite being a pretty big bloke who likes fast cars. You'd expect me to prefer more...manly things.

I also have a ~4gb folder full of just cute fanart from various shows.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Watching Paw Patrol. THIS SHOW IS SUPER CUTE OKAY LEAVE ME ALONE. *sob*

I have actually seen that show. It's not as bad as people seem to make it out to be, plus I see kids with merchandise from the show everywhere. I mean, I was shopping a couple of days ago and I saw a kid with a Paw Patrol bag.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Hmm, a lot of the things I once considered to be guilty pleasures, I've become a lot more open about in the last while. Examples include:

Watching LPs of various games, being a Pok?mon and Digimon fan, being a compulsive YA reader, eating baby food, ect.

I guess I still do downplay things like being a MLP fan and "dancing" to catchy music. And by "dancing" I mean flailing around like a derp fish. I can't think of anything else on the spot, but there are likely a few other things as well.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have actually seen that show. It's not as bad as people seem to make it out to be, plus I see kids with merchandise from the show everywhere. I mean, I was shopping a couple of days ago and I saw a kid with a Paw Patrol bag.

Yeah. My favorite characters are Marshall, Tracker, Everest and Skye. <3 I actually have a plushie of Skye as well! I'm a total sucker for Paw Patrol merch at times. XD I don't know why I enjoy it so much. I just really like it because it's cute.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • When I was a teen, I went through a heavy Boy Love phase and it affected any fandom I was a part of. I still love a bit of mxm, but not as...violently as I used to.

hahaa, oh god i need to delete that fanfiction account

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    DJ Khaled songs, using Corsola in PU battles, feeling the tread on my tires with the back of my hand, smelling my hand after using it to fold laundry, pistachio icecream and using face masks

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • having a will to live

and eating KFC's ZINGER CHICKEN SANDWICH

also, listening to scott bradley

User19sq

I love watching shitty Lifetime movies. The terrible use of cliches and painfully-predictable endings are a good laugh.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • How can I forget?

Listening to Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Danielle Bregoli's (aka "cash me ousside" girl) new song

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    If this counts then
    Collecting pokemon plush
    and some digimon ones