• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your home page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • The title is pretty self-explanatory, but the thought crossed my mind and I was curious to know. What's your browser's home page?

As for myself, I currently have Yahoo! set as mine.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • My home page is set to the Google Chrome "new tab" page. When I had an actual website as my home page, it was either Water Polo Planet or Facebook.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Google. Loads fast so I can just use the home button if I want to check that I have internet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Opera's Speed dial is my home page. It's got shortcuts to my favorite sites like PC and Youtube. Plus, it also has all my tweets and facebook notifications on them, after having installed some plug-ins.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I've got mymgn.com as my homepage. It's the forum I'm a global moderator on, so it just saves me a few clicks since I browse it more than anything.

Shadow-L

Lonesome Road
    Years
  • YouTube. I upload a couple of battle videos, so it's there for convenience. There's a google toolbar anyways, so I find search engine homepages to be a little unnecessary.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure mine is just set to Google. I almost never close my browser without saving my tabs though so I haven't seen it in ages. I also have three pinned tabs now (gmail, twitter, and tumblr) so when my browser starts up from scratch, I get those instead of my homepage... I think.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Mine's google and Tweetdeck. Both of those are in a new tab when I open my browser.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    My home page is set to Google. I don't feel like changing it to anything else.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Google.com, I normally check my e-mail (via gmail) first when I open my web browser.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    about:blank

Amazing, isn't it?
    I prefer to use the URL and search bars I have at the top of the window.

Last edited:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    igoogle,don't ask why,but it's set on Google Chrome,and I'm not changing it yet.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I have Firefox set to open ATT Yahoo, my PC subscriptions, and the PC blogs, so I can check them easily when I first get on. ^_^

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • Chrome is set to iGoogle, with a CNN gadget at the top and my Google Calendar next to it. I just like seeing a couple news stories as well as an overview of my schedule when I start up my browser for the day.

I don't remember what my other browsers have as their homepages, but I only use other browsers on very rare occasions. It's probably Google.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back