• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What's your most rewatched anime series?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I've watched Code Geass four times (sub twice and dub twice) and have rewatched the serious arcs from Gintama. Although entertaining, it's not as fun as watching it for the first time.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Digimon Adventures 01 and 02 I've rewatched quite a few times. Also Log Horizon Season 1 I've watched at least 3 times already.

Years
  • I would Naruto, I've rewatched the entire original series three times throughout the years and love it every time. But I just realised that I've somehow seen Sword Art Online four times, there was a stage where I couldn't get enough of it lmao.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • I usually rewatch a lot of long-running shounens (Naurto/One Piece etc.) but my most rewatched is DragonBall which I've watched 10 times now.

Back