• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Pok?name?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I thought this would be fun since this is a Pok?mon website..

Click here.

Here's my Pok?name:
    Your Pok?name is:
    Snakezard

You live in the lakes of Korea, and your diet consists mostly of donuts, wolves and coffee.

Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can spit force bolts. You have a fear of evil glances. You can resist sledgehammers. You can swim in air. You can resist slime. You can breathe rocks. You can walk on water. You can puke maple syrup.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Clerider.

I can swim in air.....W00t I can fly! XD

I made a sprite of Snakezard..normal and shiny versions.
    snakezard.PNG

Last edited:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Starlock

You live in the veldts of Alberta, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, grass and wine.

Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a magic chest of hats. You have scaly skin. You have a fear of wind. You can eat poison. You can walk on Dr. Pepper. You have a fear of lightning bolts. You have a fear of maple syrup.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Lickiyu.
    Interesting........unique name that was.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Heh..what do we have in common? We both eat wolves... My maple syrup puke PWNs you, though, 'cause you're afraid of it. o.O

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this looks interesting XD
    Code:
    Your Pok?name is:
    Snakepit
    You live in the rivers of Australia, and your diet consists mostly of grass,
    berries and kerosene.
    Characteristics (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe poison. You have a force field. You can breathe lava.
    You can swim in jet fuel. You can eat bricks. You have ten-inch claws.
    You can spit maple syrup. You can throw 8-track tapes. You can shoot
    slime.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Clepuff.

Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Lotung
    You live in the blazing deserts of Hawaii, and your diet consists mostly of bats, small rodents and coffee.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can eat maple syrup. You can throw lava. You have a discoball. You can throw tahini. You can throw sledgehammers. You can resist Dr. Pepper. You can walk on air. You have a winning smile.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Drowmander.

Umm... tch... yay? Oo;

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Charyu
    You live in the lakes of Canada, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, cows and beer.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a fear of rocks. You can eat Dr. Pepper. You can breathe electricity. You can walk on water. You have a fear of jet fuel. You have scaly skin. You have a fear of maple syrup. You have propellors.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Shatlock.

Haha I have a fear of rocks cracks up :D

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
  • Heres Mine

Your Pok?name is:
    Charyu
    You live in the lakes of Canada, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, cows and beer.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a fear of rocks. You can eat Dr. Pepper. You can breathe electricity. You can walk on water. You have a fear of jet fuel. You have scaly skin. You have a fear of maple syrup. You have propellors.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Shatlock.

Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Moorider
    You live in the frigid tundra of Norway, and your diet consists mostly of grapes, garbage and green tea.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can spit lava. You can shoot hot death. You have a discoball. You can puke Dr. Pepper. You can shoot tahini. You can resist sand. You can spit ice bolts.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Polizard

Ew! I eat garbage? o.0 WTF?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Chufu
    You live in the icy glaciers of Antarctica, and your diet consists mostly of meatballs, wolves and industrial runoff.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can eat lava. You can spit wind. You have a magic chest of hats. You can throw hot death. You can walk on poison. You have uncanny instinct. You can breathe fire. You have cool shades. You can resist force bolts. You can throw Dr. Pepper.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Voltbar.

Throwing Dr. Pepper...But I can already do that! Whoa...Cool shades and I resist force bolts. What's a force bolt?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Eemon
    You live in the frigid tundra of Greenland, and your diet consists mostly of fruits, donuts and blood.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a discoball. You can shoot evil glances. You can throw jet fuel. You have a winning smile. You can walk on lava. You can eat acid. You can walk on Mr. PiBB.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Nidorina.

Yay, ph34r t3h d1sc0ba11 0f d00m!

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Squirrino
    You live in the steppes of France, and your diet consists mostly of cows, fruits and kerosene.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can walk on poison. You can spit fire. You can eat bricks. You can puke hot death. You have a fear of force bolts. You have a fear of Dr. Pepper. You have a fear of wind. You can shoot sand.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Humvee.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Flarmon

You live in the icy glaciers of Nunavut, and your diet consists mostly of twigs, small rodents and nectar.

Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have big hair. You have intimate knowledge of kung fu. You have scaly skin. You have interchangeable body parts. You can shoot ice bolts. You can shoot maple syrup. You can resist rocks. You can puke poison.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Foorina.

Oooooookay...

Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Clepuff
    You live in the blazing deserts of Libya, and your diet consists mostly of wolves, meatballs and tea.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You have a discoball. You can shoot hot death. You can spit 8-track tapes. You can resist granola. You can spit lava.

ok then

Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Clemander

You live in the blazing deserts of the Congo, and your diet consists mostly of insects, twigs and wine.

Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can throw salt spikes. You can swim in Dr. Pepper. You have a magic chest of hats. You can eat rocks. You can shoot bricks. You can shoot ice bolts. You can breathe electricity.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Snaketung.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Look at mines.But beware natural enemys.

Your Pok?name is:
    Moorina

You live in the rivers of Korea, and your diet consists mostly of macaroni and cheese, berries and beer.
    Characteristics

(Combat and Non-combat)
    You can shoot cosmic energy bolts. You can eat maple syrup. You can throw fire. You have a magic chest of hats. You can resist broken glass. You have cool shades. You can shoot rocks. You can breathe acid. You have a fear of jet fuel.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Polimon

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
  • Kotwo
    You live in the rivers of Asia, and your diet consists mostly of daisies, Cherry Garcia and Dr. Pepper.
    Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe Mr. PiBB. You can throw fire. You have a force field. You can shoot jet fuel. You can eat poison. You can spit bricks.
    Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Bertcow.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Eewhirl

Characteristics(Combat and Non-combat)

Natural Enemies

Your natural enemy is Nidochu.

Uh...go me? o_O

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Your Pok?name is:
    Bertbar

You live in the frigid tundra of Kamchatka, and your diet consists mostly of berries, meatballs and water.

Characteristics
    (Combat and Non-combat)
    You can breathe Dr. Pepper. You can walk on jet fuel. You can resist salt spikes. You can throw force bolts. You have a winning smile. You can shoot lava. You can resist 8-track tapes. You can spit Mr. PiBB.

Natural Enemies
    Your natural enemy is Kofu.

That's what I got O.o;

Back