• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your skin colour?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Lol, can't describe the skin colour of an asian (me) just like BHWolfGang said :)

Vie

Years
    It takes ages for me to tan, so I'm pale. hundreds of freckles in my face, but always red cheeks. D:

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Because I have some kind of epilepsy or something, I rarely visit outside so my skin doesn't get enough light to tan. Yeah, I have normal light Finnish skin, though it is often either red or purple. I seem to change my skin color like a chameleon. ^^'

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My mom is of Irish descent, and my dad Scottish, so I guess you'd call me white. And I do have a good number of freckles. Though they are less noticeable now that I'm older-don't ask me why, XD.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Pale white because I live in England haha. I don't mind though, I don't want a tan.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Well, I'm kind of tannish, since on my mom's side of the family, they're Native Americans, and my dad is African American so yeah I'm biracial. A lot of people seem to think I'm Hispanic when they first meet me though. But I can't blame them, I guess I do sort of look like it...?

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Er, I'm not too pale but yet not too tan...? I get really tan in the summer, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    im filipino so im mainly tan i guess.... but i do swiming and to the beach a lot so now i've turned brown.... lol.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'm white, I'd assume I'm rather pale but my skin doesn't seem that light to me, so, ~I don't know~.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I have a tan skin color natrually, but I get even more darker tan in the summer.
    I don't have very much freckles in my skin much at all. >.<

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    I'm pale.

When I try to get a tan I end up burning really fast, in one day I can go from pale to completely burnt. I actually got sun poisoning once, which made me shy away from tanning.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Kind of orangeish now...Or is that the light?
    I'm actually white, seeing as my whole family have come from England :D

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I don't like this thread. We're on a pokemon forum; I don't see what difference skin color makes.

But, just for reference, I come from a mostly Hispanic background, so...Tannish. Kind of.

Back