• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your subway sandwich?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
  • I'm assuming you mean the subway style of sandwich, and not just from Subway :x I almost never eat at Subway, the only one near here always is out of the bread I like, so I just don't bother. I mainly get them from a place called Firehouse Subs. They're amazingly awesome <3 I usually order a foot long turkey sub without the vegetables :D

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I hardly go to subway anymore, but there was a time where that was all I would eat. There was one next to my school 2 years ago, and I would stop there like, every day after and get some food. It kinda sucked, so I eventually just stopped going, but when I went there, I usually got their chicken teriaki (I spelled that..so wrong just now <_<) because it was the only thing there that I liked. I remember once I tried a chicken parm. from subway and like..got sick from it 3 hours later ._.How is that? I should try that next time. The Teryaki, I make my own Chicken Parm.

Oh, and their whole campaign kinda pisses me off too. That dude "Jarrad" or whatever the hell has been completely whoring himself out to subway for the past 5 years. OKAY, WE GET IT NOW, YOU WERE FAT, AND LOST WEIGHT EATING THE DAMN SANDWICHES, NOW GTFO >O

THANK YOU! Why the hell won't he leave! He is not a celebrity, he does NOT have "legions of fans", or whatever they say in that new commercial! He is some four-eyed nerd, who dropped a few pounds eating a sandwich. It was inspirational the first time we saw the commercial, now it's just getting sad.

Now, lately I've been ordering the Meatball Marinara, with Provolone cheese. Toasted, on the italian cheese bread. I'm gonna try the honey oat.

Luigi got me liking Provolove, just like Mario got me liking Mushrooms. Not Shrooms, mushrooms.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • You think the typical Jared commercials are bad, the 10th anniversary ones are even worse!

But anyway...

I get roast beef on Italian Cheese and Herb with shredded cheddar, some lettuce, and mustard. Simple and yummy

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Mhmmmm Subway. *drools*

I usually get myself a meatball sub. Sometimes I get it with cheese, and sometimes I don't.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I had a subway for the first time in 3 years today

What a let down

CheeseSteak is NOT good. Why didnt i get marinara???

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I usually get an Italian BMT on Italian herbs with cheese. I occasionally go to subway.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I usually get a Subway Melt on Roasted Garlic and toast it, a Subway Club on White, or one of those new Subway Pizza's with Pepperoni and Bacon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really love Subway. I usually will get their hot meat combos. Like Teriyaki Chicken with Parmesan and Garlic Wheat Bread. I love that sandwich so much. <3 That is the only one I will eat. Or I will eat the Meatball one, but it is very rare. Teriyaki Chicken for the win!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Whenever I go Subway, I eat a 6 inch with tuna mayonnaise, cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years

• I just get lettuce, american cheese, and onions on mine. (six inch, white/wheat bread)

Picky vegetarian ftw.
    But, I rarely visit Subway anyway, so. XD

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • I love Subway! Whenever I go, here's what I get.

-Start with Italian Herbs and Cheese bread.
    -Take some turkey and American cheese.

Simple? Hardly. Now come condiments.(sp?)

-Lettuce&Tomato
    -Pickles
    -Jalapeneo(sp?) Peppers
    -Salt&Pepper
    -Oil&Viniger(a lot of sp here)
    -Aaaaaand Honey Mustard.

6", 1', toasted or not. Depends.

Yeah. I call it the CR.

Back