• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your subway sandwich?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    When you go Subway, what do you usaully get?

I usaully get a kids meal because I dont eat alot when it comes to fast food.

Anway, I get a sandwich with wheat bread that has pepperoni, lettuce, mayo, and american cheese. It's so good. <3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I hardly go to subway anymore, but there was a time where that was all I would eat. There was one next to my school 2 years ago, and I would stop there like, every day after and get some food. It kinda sucked, so I eventually just stopped going, but when I went there, I usually got their chicken teriaki (I spelled that..so wrong just now <_<) because it was the only thing there that I liked. I remember once I tried a chicken parm. from subway and like..got sick from it 3 hours later ._.

Oh, and their whole campaign kinda pisses me off too. That dude "Jarrad" or whatever the hell has been completely whoring himself out to subway for the past 5 years. OKAY, WE GET IT NOW, YOU WERE FAT, AND LOST WEIGHT EATING THE DAMN SANDWICHES, NOW GTFO >O

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    I like the big meatball sandwich... thing... with that bread... that I uhhh... forget the name of... yeah... <.<

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Subway was built in back at my old school, and I got french fries, pepsi, and a lettuce,Roast beef, and a bunch of other stuff sandwich

to this day I can't recall the name, but I had it like every lunch >D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I usually either get a meatball sub or steak and cheese. Usually meatball. White American cheese, green pepper and onion on both, plus lettuce on the steak and cheese. And I always get them toasted, on Italian herbs and cheese bread.

The stack of Angus looks really good too...my dad tried it a while back and said it was. @_@

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Seeing as I have a Subway on campus, I eat there at least once a day. I usually get:

Buffalo Chicken, American Cheese, Lettuce

Chicken and Bacon Ranch, Buffalo Sauce, Ranch Dressing, Lettuce, Onion

Turkey and Ham, Lettuce, Sub Sauce, Onion

Wheat bread with all of them

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I usually get the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki when I go to Subway. It's also double the yummy when it's heated. Heated subs are my all time fave. :D I don't eat red meat, and I'm very choosy when it comes to chicken, so my choices at Subway are oftentimes very limited. :x

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I get an Italian BMT on Italian Herbs and Cheese. The official sandwich of the mafia =D.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Wheat with alternating provolone and swiss cheese; then topped with lettuce, tomato, black olives, and banana peppers & finally toasted to perfection! ah now thats a sandwich!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I went when I was in America but the ones in the UK are poor and overpriced compared to what I could get in America.

I can't remember fully what I used to get. I know it would be some type of Chicken in a sauce, Lettuce and any sauce that I felt like having at the time. Normally Honey and Mustard.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm more of a Quiznos person myself but... I get a large hot Turkey and Cheese sandwich with pepper on it. *drules* That sounds awfully delicious right now. O.o

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I find myself going there every so often because it is on campus.

Tuna- This sandwhich is made over whatever bread there is and as a six inch. No cheese. Lettuce, pickles, cumcumbers, owins with muster and mayo. Simple as that. It has that wet feeling that I sometimes like to eat.

Meatball- For times when I want something hot I get my meatball with whatever bread there is. Shreded cheese then top it with spinish and ranch dressing and there is my hot sandwich there.

Back