• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your talent/hobby?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm supposed to be good at bowling... but I'm not. XD

And... I enjoy watching/tipping the AFL games.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My talent is wii bowling... best score, 297! I also have a talent of being double jointed. I can make a hole is my shoulder and bend my fingers back. i can also bend my arms with both hands clasped together by 360 degrees... weird....

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Talent...I have no talent. n_n

I like writing, playing the piano, drawing, painting, games, DDR & eating.

Years
    • H
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    My talents is...
    procrastinating. x)
    I'm insanely good at it.

Hobbies; drawing, writing, reading manga, reading other books, writing, bothering people. ;D
    And being really lame. (:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My talents are spacing out & kicking your arse even while spacing out.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    this is a title

MY HOBBY IS TO FILL PLACES WITH MY BEAUTIFUL PRESENCE LIKE A DISEASE
    I ALSO LIKE TO CAPS LOCK AND TO TYPE I LOVE TYPING. I'M GLAD TYPING IS INVENTED.

I draw a lot, I love drawing comics--I'm getting into animation. I'm going to make animation fun. And storytelling funner.
    I don't like colouring but I'm practising on it and I think I'm not too bad I could make rather eye-bleeding stuff.

I ALSO LIKE TO WRITE. NOBODY KNOWS BUT NOW I'M REVEALING THAT I LIKE TO WRITE. TYPE. NO. YES.
    YES I LOVE MAKING UP STORIES. I ALSO LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF. WHAT AM I DOING HERE. I COULD ALSO END UP COMBINING THESE TWO SO I MAY LIE ABOUT MYSELF LOL.

My talent is sleeping. I like to sleep.
    I also could stay up for quite awhile and sleep for quite awhile.
    I could also do things at the last minute. I should be doing an essay right now.
    I like studying and thinking. And thinking. And thinking. And daydreaming.

I listen to music a lot and I'd get comments that I have a good taste on that.

I COULD MAKE SILLY FACES THAT PEOPLE CANNOT DO. I COULD RAISE A BROW AND CURL MY TONGUE IS THAT TALENT OR WHAT.

WHAT IS THIS

Cid

Years
    Talents? Writing, dancing, gardening, making friends and mathematics(yeah, I know it's weird)... Oh and eating, sleeping, talking, surfing the net, swimming, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    My only real talent it singing. I'm in our high school choir, (which won an international award two years ago cough) and my choirmaster says I can cover perfectly for Madonna. x_x Not exactly a compliment imo, but it is in his, so ya.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Talents
    Flexibility; I'm really flexible =D.
    Memory; I'm good at remembering.
    Tests; I'm getting all 100%'s on my science tests.

Hobbies
    Photoshop.
    Drawing; even though I suck =D.
    Gymnastics; best. Thing. Ever.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    I like hanging out with my best friend - Jake(he's a dog) - and joining in when he dances. Sometimes we'll get rowdy and go on totally mathematical adventures! Also beating up Ice Kings, talking to Presidents on different planets, and telling great knock-knock jokes.

I have a totally awesome hat, too.

GuardianofAuraGirl

My talent is that I'm good at drawing anime especially Pokemon-its one of my hobby too. My other hobbies is reading/watching anime such as Bleach, Fruits Basket, Pokemon, and W.i.t.c.h., listen to music, animation, surfing the net, and playing video games.

Back