• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your type(s)?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I bet your favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla.
    I just think I'm not any different from other people. That doesn't mean I don't have any extravagant interests. Also, for a very plain type, Normal is pretty versatile. Did you know that Raticate can learn Thunderbolt, for example?

But yeah, I do like vanilla ice cream. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I just think I'm not any different from other people. That doesn't mean I don't have any extravagant interests. Also, for a very plain type, Normal is pretty versatile. Did you know that Raticate can learn Thunderbolt, for example?

But yeah, I do like vanilla ice cream. <3

I'm just messing with you:) Normal type Pokemon are more intriguing than the typing itself would lead to believe and vanilla ice cream is a classic, especially since there are tasty subtypes like vanilla bean or french vanilla. That's really cool that Raticate can learn Thunderbolt though.

Years
  • well if i were water type i would be able to breathe under water so water type
    and if i were fairy type i could defeat dragon types so...
    i would be a fairy and water type😁

Years
  • Water and psychic, my favourite types. I also think psychic matches my personality and water goes well with where I live.

Years
    • Seen today
    Ghost for sure, because I'm mostly silent, not very social and prefer to keep a low profile when doing things.

Ice or Rock could be the second type for not being a warm person and for the stubborness respectively :P

Back