• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When grocery shopping, what are your must haves?

pkmin3033

Cereal bars and yoghurts. If I don't have breakfast I feel very ill and become more irritable than usual. Morning is the only time of the day I am actually hungry usually so stocking up is important.

Also soluble painkillers. I get through far too many of these in a week.

Years
    Everyone in my house eats differently:
    step father: possible stomach cancer, can't eat much beyond soup and protein drinks
    mother: literally just peanut butter and jelly
    me: spicy shit despite my hell body

Years
    Eggs. Impossible to survive a week without them. Quick cook oats too since I get lazy in the morning sometimes before heading off to work lol.

Years
    Coffee, bananas, milk, oats, chicken, and rice. That is pretty much the core of my diet, try to only eat complex carbs and complete protiens and I will supplement with whatever produce is looking the best that day.

Back