• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you cleaned your room?

Years
  • I don't clean my room all that much because it's never really all that dirty to begin with. The most I ever really need to do is mopping here and there and sweeping some dust around but that's about it.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Not for a while. Maybe sometime last year. It could use a good sweep and a mop tbqh.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Used to clean when the urge kicked in, but now it's on a daily basis. Not because I want to (sometimes luckily it is), but my husband's allergies and asthma can act up were dust and such to pile up. He seems to be a magnet for dirt however.

Years
  • uhh like a week or two ago, if vacuuming counts? But I haven't thrown out unneeded old things for a few months. Don't imagine I have many though, did that some months ago and I hardly ever accumulate them lately since I don't buy anything I don't want/need. can't imagine going more than three weeks without vacuuming, esp if you have pets...a

Back