• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "maybe, but we'd ahve to get some clothes first. And they may remember me telling them I got a vampire and a werewolf for half sisters. Thye may make the connection." I said worriedly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well, I may not be able to find the cause, but I can ease the symptoms." I said, and began sorting through a nearby smaller room that served as a closet, looking for somehting, while in the other room, smaug was squeaking his thanks to Beldaran.

Years
    My pacing finally ceased as I tired, and I absorbed myself in watching Nido, trying to figure out what he was looking for.

Beledran looked at Smaug for a moment, before getting tackeled by Alzara, and a minature fight started.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I finally drew something form the closet, a very large bottle filled with an olive-gold color liquid. "This oil shouldn't just help you relax, but also treat your skin and scales." I explained, working on the stopper with my claws.

Meanwhile, Smaug barked a reprimand once or twice, then went over to a tiny golden cup from the hoard room I had brought in, and managed to throw it at the two just enough to knock them apart.

Years
    I watched him intently, though I was rather nervous. it'd be like lotion, which to be honest wasn't a treatment I'd ever gotten that wasn't self-applied...

the cup hit Beledran, sendign her a good ways from Alzara, where she just plopped down and refused to move.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had finally managed to get the stopper out using my claws as a cork remover, and walked back over to Eclipse. I had to admit i was slightly nervous myself, though i didn't see why, so not allowing any time to think, I poured some of the lotion onto my other front paw, and started applying it, beginning with the back, near the wings.

Smaug began squeaking a reprimand to the two, though a slightly softer tone when he focused on belderan, the membranes in his wing actually showing a bright orange, despite that nothing around him was that color.

Years
    my breathing slowed as I felt him start to apply the oil, and I could feel myself relax considerably. And I was even more reassured becuase I knew that the kids could take care of themselves.

Alzara sat up and growled at Smaug for throwing the cup, while Beledran fought to her feet, and watched Alzara, ready to attack if she went after Smaug..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I applied more of the oil along her back and sides with a gentle paw, making sure that not one scale or patch of skin there was dry or cracked, and after I was finished, I quickly placed the stopper back onto the bottle, and secured it with a tap of my claws onto it.

Smaug sat down, but didn't stop squeaking, though it was now in a different tone, almost like he was trying to make peace between the two.

Years
    it took several seconds for me to snap out of my happy daze, and I said "thanks, but mind if I ask just why you have such items with you if you lived alone?"

alzara was in no mood to listen to Smaug, and she tacked beledran, knocking her to the ground

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I have to care for my own hide you know. Not to mention the offchance that I had a traveller stop by." I explained.

Smaug looked over by the dragonsbane leaves Nido had brought, and ran over, grabbing one, tearing it from the plant, but not eating it. He had an idea...

Years
    I said nothing at that, though I was a bit put off by the travelers bit. call me overassuming, but it was entierly possible that in his long life he may had met another female dragon.. I shook it off, then watched the hatchlings.

beledran threw Alzara off, before retreaitng from both of them, not wanting ot be involved any more.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I returned to watching the hatchlings as well, when I noticed that Smaug had actually crouched as though he were ready to pounce, and he was holding the leaf in his mouth, focusing intently on Alzara. I couldn't help but watch, interested in what was happening.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Smaug stayed on the leaf for a few moments, before he realized that alzara wasn't trying to fight. Slowly, he backed off of the leaf, then walked over to where Beldaran was, as I remarked "Well, he's either very clever, lucky, or a mix of both."

Years
    "I vote the latter. there's no way he could have known what dragonsbane does." I said, sitting back, and watching Beledran as she cowered away from Smaug. I noted that she had massive confidence issues..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back