• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    beledran finally stopped trying to cower away, but made no move to go near him. Alzara had managed to get away form the leaf, but had decided that messing with Smaug was a bit too much trouble for now.

"I'm starting to get worried about beledran. I don't remember seeing that much fear in any juvinile" I mused

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Hmm, maybe some encouragement... And someone to take advantage of now and then." I said, noting how Smaug almost seemed to respect Beldaran to the point of fear, yet didn't even flinch from Alzara.

Years
    Alzara started to tense up again, but Beledran instnaly noticed, and was more than ready for when Alzara charged Smaug, and beledran quickly interfered, and flipped Alzara over and pinned her to the ground. "looks like she's a good fighter even with her fear" I mused.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Well jeez guys, let's just give it a shot." Moonlight said. "With his parents cringing at the slightest movement of his wings, they're apparently afraid of what he's now capable of. They won't cross him. So let's just go and explain me ot them and I'm sure they'll understand." That stung somehow, but she was right. " Let's go then." I siad, walking back towards teh cottage.

Years
    "well, I'm not tired, but then again I was asleep for the last few days. I guess I'll just take a look around" I said. more specificly, I planned to search out a cavern that Nido hadn't messed with yet. I silently prepared both my morphing ability and a soundproof spell.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I knocked on the cottage door, and my father appeared inteh doorway. "We've decided we'l stay for a few days."

"Wonderful." he grinne,d opening the dor wide. "Come in. Oh, but whos' your friend.?"

"This is Moonlight. She's one of my half sisters. she's teh werewolf one."

'Don't worry, gramps." Moonlight said, seeing the worried expression my dad's face. " I have complete control over myself. I'm not the kind of werewolf who loses their mind while they're changed." My dad nodded his head, not thoroughly convinced, but ushered us into teh kitchen anyway. " I can fix up your beds in jsut a moment if you'll wait right here." he said, heading towards the back rooms.

Years
    alzara and beladran tried to follow me, but with a quiet growl I forced them to decide agisnt it. I moved on, finsing a cavern that was alost perfect for what i wanted to do, and I used the soundproof on the room, so no sound would get out of it. I them mophed to my vampire form, and moved to the farthest area of the room, getting out a microphone from my sleeve...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Not too long later, in fact it was only a minute or two, I woke up, and wondered where Eclipse had gone. I sensed through the mountain, and noticed that there was a sound blocking spell in place in a tunnel I never used any more. curious, I got up, but instead of going straight for the tunnel, I walked out of the room, using a spell of my own inside of the barrier to hear what was going on...

Years
    after taking several deep breaths, I quickly recalled sone of the songs I used to listen to to mind, and recited the lyrics exactly to the tune, of which even though I didn't lnow it, was also playing externally because of my focus

Memories consume
    Like opening the wound
    I'm picking me apart again...
    You all assume
    I'm safe here in my room
    Unless I try to start again...

I don't want to be the one
    The battles always choose
    'Cause inside I realize
    That I'm the one confused

I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    I don't know why I instigate
    And say what I don't mean
    I don't know how I got this way
    I know it's not alright
    So I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit
    Tonight

Clutching my cure
    I tightly lock the door
    I try to catch my breath again
    I hurt much more
    Than anytime before
    I had no options left again

I dont want to be the one
    The battles always choose
    'Cause inside I realize
    That I'm the one confused

I'll paint it on the walls
    'Cause I'm the one at fault
    I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends

I don't know what's worth fighting for
    Or why I have to scream
    But now I have some clarity
    to show you what I mean
    I don't know how I got this way
    I'll never be alright
    So, I'm breaking the habit
    I'm breaking the habit
    I?m breaking the habit
    Tonight​
    ((linkin park, Breaking the habit, from thier Meteora CD))

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I paused for a few moments, now a few feet away from Eclipse, in my human form. I worked up a spell to make up for the lack of a microphone, and never having been a big music fan in my younger years, simply sung from my heart.

Well, I don't show off, don't criticise,
    I'm just living by my own feelings.
    And I won't give in, won't compromise,
    'Cause I only have a steadfast heart of gold.
    I don't know why I can't leave, though it might be tough,
    But I ain't out of control just living by my word.
    Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason,
    I got my way, my own way.

It doesn't matter now what happens,
    I will never give up the fight.
    Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight,
    It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right.

Well, I don't look back, I don't need to,
    Time won't wait, and I got so much to do,
    Where do I stop, now it's all a blur, it's so unclear,
    Well, I don't know, but I can't be wrong.

It doesn't matter now what happens,
    I will never give up the fight,
    Put all the bets on the one you think is right!

Oh, it doesn't matter now what happens,
    I will never give up the fight.
    It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right.

Nooo, no, no, no
    It doesn't matter!​

OOC: Lyrics of "it doesn't matter" from sonic adventure 2: battle. Please forgive my balant plagurisim. XD

Years
    Realising that Nido was there, I suddenly tripped and fell over in suprise, morphing back to my dragon form. canseling out my sound proof spell, I siad "just how long have you been there?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I teleported as soon as I was able to hear you singing." I said, smiling and pointing to an almost inperceptable blue spot on the floor, which was glowing, until I released the spell, making it flicker away.

Years
    at that the tips of my scales flushed a slight pink before returning to thier normal color, which totally threw off my theory that dragons couldn't blush. I couldn't really say anything, as I was stunned speechless...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back