• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    What do you do when your parents are out of the house and your all by yourself...

eh? feel free to open up...no flaming ya flamin flamers!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Usually I actually get to have music blaring through my computer speakers. That, and since I?m homeschooled, slack off. *_* Of course with the puppy now, it?s more difficult to get into that wonderful scenario. -.-

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    im usualy inside, so i decide to go on the fourms...PC ALL THE WAY! XD im not allowed to go outside when my parents arnt here so im on the comp...i feel safer when on it...
    i also play WCIII Frozen Throne..

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Lets see get on the internet for hours and hours i put on my music SUPER loud go to other peoples house or invite friends to play video games mainly 3rd person RPGs stay up the whole night i think thats it or maybe there's more.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    When my parents are gone....that's when my multi-tasking begins! I turn on the TV, I go on the computer, I grab my GBA, all those things hehe...
    It's also one of the few times I'm able to bring food into my room. Of course, I take full advantage of that hehe..
    They usually give me something I have to do while they're gone though, so that uses a little bit of time. Sometimes they call a little while before they arrive back home, so that's when I run around frantically, trying to complete the chore they gave me.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My parents don't often go out and leave me alone... plus when they do go out my grandmother's here. But when the day comes every once and a while when I'm alone I usually get on the computer, watch tv, play video games, listen to music, or a combination of them all! I'm not supposed to eat in my room but I do anyway. Right now I have crackers and a powerade... there's probably more in here somewhere. But when my parents are out I'll eat a lot of junk food either in my room or in the living room. But I don't really know what else I'd do since it rarely occurs...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I either leave home to go chill with my buddies. Or If I know their going to be gone for a while, and my annoying little sister is with them or somewhere else, I throw a party :) This is the highlight of the day :). Why.. What should I do when my parents arent home?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I record songs for things like the PC Idol... I have to do it when no one's home, otherwise they laugh at me XD. Or tell me to shut up. They don't like my singing. Or the songs I sing.

Years
    post on pc. play with my cell phone. watch tv. listen to music (sooo loud...lol) and gba. my dad cant stand it when i multitask. dunno y...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    When my parents aren't home, that's when I run amuck, lol. I do whatever I want...much like most of you said about multi-tasking. I'll blare music through my stereo, watch TV, go online, make myself something to eat, I'll even dance by myself around the house like a freak...>_< Kind of reminds you of Risky Business, huh? ^_^; I don't throw parties because...basically, there wouldn't be many people I'd invite since I hate half the people in my school. Although, how about a PC party?! My house...tonight at 8 PM...be there! ^_~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    what kind of sites??? Mwah ha ha ha ha.

I don't do much. Just lie down in a quiet bliss without my parents to annoy me.

TeamRocket

Even though it is not often - I raid the fridge and go on my laptop and talk on PC. Then I play target practice with some AOL bisks I pick up at the store. Then to top it off - I watch the Sopranos. Maybe this is why they don't leave me alone *g*.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    That's not too bad...
    It is better to do something that your parents won't forgive you if they found out! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When I'm alone with/babysitting my brother, I usually sit on the computer all night - or I'll watch TV. When I'm completely alone I... well, do the exact same thing. X3;; I'll also eat lots of junk food that I'm not normally supposed to eat. =x

Back