• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    bna_li said:
    Man... I've been raised pretty ok... its just that my family is not like me... They have different likes, different things... and they disapprove of alot.
    Same here, so I get pretty lonely. :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I don't really think anyone in my family is actually interested in the fact that I love going on the computer... And plus, there are no other relatives around my age, so I get lonely too. I'm the only 14 year old girl. T_T All of the others are over 19 years old, excluding my little 3 year old cousin. My brother is one year younger, but he has my cousin who is about the same age as him, and they're always hanging out with each other. I guess that's also the reason why I'm so close with my grandmother. She's kind of the only person that I have to talk to that has the same interests, besides my mom.

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I don't really think anyone in my family is actually interested in the fact that I love going on the computer... And plus, there are no other relatives around my age, so I get lonely too. I'm the only 14 year old girl. T_T All of the others are over 19 years old, excluding my little 3 year old cousin. My brother is one year younger, but he has my cousin who is about the same age as him, and they're always hanging out with each other. I guess that's also the reason why I'm so close with my grandmother. She's kind of the only person that I have to talk to that has the same interests, besides my mom.
    *Gave up most his interests*

Well I'm sure glad I met you guys on PC...
    bna_li said:
    22SA, maybe if your family doesn't understand you, I do.
    I can't say I'm not guilty though, I don't keep good relations with my family members (except for maybe my sister since she's so social), nor can I. ._.

22sa

Years
    bna_li said:
    So do I... well... everyone in my family is irritating...
    lol, *cough*theworldisyours*cough* =b, that's gotta suck though. :\ My family's been leaving me alone so I don't find them too bad. It's getting easier for me to compliment them as the days pass..

22sa

Years
    bna_li said:
    My family doesn't leave me alone... that's the problem...
    lol, I keep telling them to get lost (most of the times with humor), I know it's not nice... I don't get nice things back for them either-lol.

22sa

Years
    bna_li said:
    Yeah... well... lucky for you... one of my brothers goes around quacking... and he's 13...
    Sounds devastating, lol. =d

Years
    He says he does it for fun... but in reality, he's pretty insane. I think you mean :P instead of :d...

22sa

Years
    bna_li said:
    He says he does it for fun... but in reality, he's pretty insane. I think you mean :P instead of :d...
    lol, they have a meaning to you? :P =d Is a tongue too btw, so the two are pretty much the same. d=

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
    Years
    Well...i dont really do much...my family is never really worried about my best goals...it is survival of the fittest here hehe....Time for my "Sob story" no one reply to this plzzz:
    lets see hmm my life is fairly hard having to do everything for myself and learning without help...no one i can talk to...but heck there are people who are worse hehe...Look at some people in africa brazil and almost everywhere...hehe

So i don't have it as good as kayleigh..but i have it ok hehe..

I'd say...my father left so i dont have a dad and my mom is usually sick...(She has bipolar disease thingy)

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    I'm a slave to my electronics...

*kisses his motherboard*
    Well, don't you love those electronics eh? =P

I'd probably run around the house with only my underwear on.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    22sa

Man of Massive post count...bum bapa baaaaaa!

I bequeeve you...for I say to you that I would never walk around my house in my underwear...even I would feel uncomfortable like that...

EESH ya!

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    22sa

Man of Massive post count...bum bapa baaaaaa!

I bequeeve you...for I say to you that I would never walk around my house in my underwear...even I would feel uncomfortable like that...

EESH ya!
    See, I knew you weren't crazy. :P Wait a sec... lol, why not!? Bleh

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    When my parents are gone... it gets awesome.
    First, I'll turn on my music really loud, play video games, watch TV and all that stuff, invite my friends over, have a blowout, eat all the food, go outside and stir up trouble, and come inside and act like nothing happened when they get back.

Back