• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When your parents are gone...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    This is amazing!

It appears that we have here the only 20 kids in america who have NEVER disobeyed their parents when they left...

I bet you guys do more than what your putting off..or maybe you HAVE done something...

ya
    BOO

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I'v hade a good amount of parties and some other stuff that's not for kids to read...man thoese were the days

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dakota said:
    This is amazing!

It appears that we have here the only 20 kids in america who have NEVER disobeyed their parents when they left...

I bet you guys do more than what your putting off..or maybe you HAVE done something...

ya
    BOO

Lol... I guess I'm not in the 20 kids who never disobeyed there parents.. even when they arent home @_@.... Hey My Mother just left! I'm having a party :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I go Extreme and start parties... My mother wouldnt care but If my father was home(which he isnt :) thank god he's in Europe!) then I'd probably get punished or something..

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    .....when me alone, i do lots of crazy stuff......i also have music blasting out my windows (i open the windows on persouse so people can hear the music and think me crazy XD)....and me stay on line all day until someone comes home.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    blue said:
    MAn seeing you dance would be a strange thing...For some re
    ason I get the feeling you cant dance right?
    I don't think so. >_> Maybe to slow songs with a guy, but dancing any other way wouldn't work...

And I've never been to a party or anything, so I guess I'm one of the 20 good kids! XP Yay!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Dakota said:
    This is amazing!

ya
    BOO
    100% Obedient kids do not exist anymore!
    Mua ha ha ha ha~~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, I don?t have many, if any rules to break. I guess mass IMing might be considered one, since IMing is an ?Ehh?? subject in this house.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Usually I actually get to have music blaring through my computer speakers. That, and since I?m homeschooled, slack off. *_* Of course with the puppy now, it?s more difficult to get into that wonderful scenario. -.-

Yeah, when you get a puppy there are a couple of things that you may need to sacrifice, but once they are about 2 years old they start to become independent, but that's off-topic so...

When my parents are away, I usually do just what I do when they are here! ^^ I don't really have any rules inforced upon me, as I'm such an awesome son. =P I only break rules if I find they are stupid and unfair, but as long as they don't get in the way of me, I don't break them. =P

Jacob Madrox

Go Smoke your lungs out
    Years
    lol (dancing around?) um, I usually have my music on full blast and write in my journal, or I blare my music and sit there thinking to times when I was happier...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Lol, I don?t have many, if any rules to break. I guess mass IMing might be considered one, since IMing is an ?Ehh?? subject in this house.
    Lol. My mom will just stand behind me and watch a whole conversation, especially with my friend in England. o_o; She'll even start laughing at our jokes to each other and tell me what to say. *sweat drop*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    This is amazing!

ya
    BOO
    Hmm....... I've disobeyed my parents since like I was like 1. EDIT: I'm doing a better now, though, of course. x_x

If a children usually obey their parents, he or she would probably be a happy person in the future. But my parents were never that good and thus neither was I.

22sa

Years
    Dakota said:
    What do you do when your parents are out of the house and your all by yourself...

eh? feel free to open up...no flaming ya flamin flamers!
    I'll read something, do schoolwork, or go online.

Sorry about my seperate posts and reading this thread from back to front btw (no I didn't read every bit...).

*cough*Isoundevil*cough* Too much cola.

Chorus? They're all on my sister... :\ I usually don't mind chorus [much] if I get them though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I personally think that I've been raised well. My mom has taught us a lot during the years that we were growing up, and so I respect her a lot. I can't actually recall a time when I actually did or said anything mean to her. o_O; Except, she still thinks that I slammed my door one time after she got mad at me, lol. IT WAS THE WIND!!!!!!!!!

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I personally think that I've been raised well. My mom has taught us a lot during the years that we were growing up, and so I respect her a lot. I can't actually recall a time when I actually did or said anything mean to her. o_O; Except, she still thinks that I slammed my door one time after she got mad at me, lol. IT WAS THE WIND!!!!!!!!!
    lol XP It shows.

I don't think my mom never taught me anything not I know much anyway - either that or I had been too stubborn to follow through. I even ask her about this before. She usually doesn't have much of an answer... Ack, *gets out of this complication.* Getting born in a good family is pure luck... I suppose I can't completely blame my parent's ignorance, they have the task of feeding the family already... *cough*Itakethatback>=\*cough* My sister turned out quite an excellent student and stuff though. My parents treated us differently. o__o It's better now, of course, since I'm quite grown up already... x_x

Years
    Man... I've been raised pretty ok... its just that my family is not like me... They have different likes, different things... and they disapprove of alot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    lol XP It shows.
    Really? Thanks!! ^_^

And my family isn't perfect... A lot of my relatives, especially cousins, are very different from me. The girls are very girly; they have to wear make-up everywhere they go, they must look perfect, etc. I'm more outgoing, and don't mind not wearing make-up. o_O; Plus, I'm the only one who really enjoys drawing, Pok?mon, the computer, and several other things. I think I'm most like my grandmother, though. She just adores animals as much as I do, she loves gardening and cooking, nature, dolphins, everything. She's even as clumsy as me. >_>

Back