• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Where are you in the game now?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2021
    Beat the game going to get the shiny charm on 461 so far but daily pokemon makes it hard

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just got the catching charm by catching all 151 on the Sinnoh dex. On the National dex, only at 407 of 490.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Just about to enter cycling road. Yes, the game is not my top priority to beat as of this time. Unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've gotten all 8 badges now I just need to stop getting distracted by the Underground and battle the Elite 4.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I've started make a huge amount of progress after I caught my Elekid. I am now in Snowpoint, but about to take another break to see if I can find a Male Ralts. If I can't find within 10 or so encounters though, just gonna get any Ralts and evolve it to Gardevoir.

.AhKeno*

~~~~*
    Years
    Just got surf in Celestic Town. Pokemon all mostly around mid lvl 30s. I been taking this slower than my first play-though where I skipped places(wayward cave, old chateau, etc.) and exploring everywhere I can.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I just beat Cyrus and Saturn in Veilstone, so I am off to Mount Coronet Summit, which I think I used to always get lost doing.

My team is pretty much in the final phase unless I find a Male Ralts for Gallade, which I've given up for a time... but I really need to read up on the Secret Base stuff and get it set up.

Years
    About to go explore Mount Coronet! Did some Underground digging after beating Candice yesterday and caught some new stuff.. but it's time to press on, with newly-added team member Lumierre the Lumineon. \o/

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just received the Shiny Charm. My last Pokemon was Cresselia - what a pain. Time for a short celebration. Yeah!

Edit: one thing I did that I thought I could never do was catch every legendary in a poke ball. Lol. That was not as frustrating as I thought it would be. Only tough ones were Zapdos and Cresselia.

Edit2: error on the every legendary in a poke ball. When I went up to meet Palkia, only had something like 3 poke balls, 1 ultra ball, 2 great balls, and the master ball. Had to use the master ball in this case.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I've been stuck soft resetting for my shiny box legendary for 7-8 days now. At this point, I'm thinking about fainting Palkia so I can get on with the story...!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    30 Hours and 18 Minutes and I beat the Pokemon League in one try. While I think it would have happened regardless since I had 2 Max Revives, the Cynthia battle ended up being like an anime battle.

It ended up being Empoleon vs Garchomp and Empoleon held on because of friendship 2 times in the battle, allowing me to beat her Garchomp in 2 Ice Beams. So it couldn't be more animeish than that lol

Years
    About 23 hours in and I'm currently storming Team Galactic HQ in Vilestone. I caught a Snover up by Snowpoint and Riolu hatched from its egg not long after so I'm letting them both capitalize on all the free experience.

Back