• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Item?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    Now How do I get Spiritomb? Is there some form of hidden entrance to the hallowed tower?

I haven't actually done this myself, but I think you were supposed to talk to the 32 people after you insert the Odd Keystone, and then examine the Hallowed Tower afterward.

I want to find Ditto, so i apparently need the pokeradar, you say you get it from the poketch president after talking to him with the 3rd badge, where is he located? i might already have it, so what does the poketch screen look like when on the pokeradar?

When I said that thing about the App. after the 3rd Badge, I was referring to the Marking Map that can be used to find Mesprit and Cresselia. The Poké Radar is a completely different thing: a key item that you receive once you get the National Pokédex. So to find your Dittos, you will need to first see all 150 Sinnoh region Pokémon, then talk to Professor Rowan.

where do i get the exp share and amulet coin?

Exp. Share is given to you by Lucas/Dawn's father in that building between Eterna City and Cycling Road, if you have seen 35 or more Pokémon. Amulet Coin is in Amity Square, I think inside one of the stone buildings there.

joey7891

Waterbending Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Exp. Share is given to you by Lucas/Dawn's father in that building between Eterna City and Cycling Road, if you have seen 35 or more Pokémon. Amulet Coin is in Amity Square, I think inside one of the stone buildings there.

cool thanks, completly missed both of those

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    tyvm found it.

P.S if anyone can help me itd be helpful

part stuck on:

team galactic

where?: there warehouse.

why?: i have run around the place, but wherd i go?? i have galactic key.

PM me if you can help.

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    You need to dig in the underground or at sunyshore city to get a thunderstone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back