• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2007
    Help

where is a trainer with drfloon i need to find him or her to complete my national dex

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    where is a trainer with drfloon i need to find him or her to complete my national dex
    One of the Gym Trainers in Hearthome Gym has one, but I take it you never battled him. So I think you'll either have to get it in a trade or wait until Friday and go to the Valley Windworks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

Supposedly there's a trainer in the 5th Gym with a Drifloon...but the problem is hardly anybody usually bothers with the trainers there, with the alternative path and all. If you're past that already (or just don't want to deal with them) then you'll just have to wait until Friday or else trade someone for it.

...Oh, Legacy already answered you...X_X

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2007
    thankyou

thank you one more thing how do you cresselia i talked to the sailors son and wife but the kid aint sick so how do i get to the island

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    How do you get Magmator/Electrive well I know you have to get some item but what is it and where is it at?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

The Magmarizer (for Magmortar) and Electrizer (for Electivire) are wild held items, each held by the baby form of their respective Pokemon. In order to encounter them, you have to have either Fire Red (for Elekid) or Leaf Green (for Magby) inserted into the GBA slot of your DS.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Where is Mesprit?

To complete my legendary collection I need Mesprit? When I went to Verity Lakefront, Mesprit was there. It flew off/FLED and then the proffesor came? Does anyone have an idea where it goes?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • The Legendary that flees, hmm, it's basically just like Entei/Raikou/Suicune/Latios/Latias, it flees around Sinnoh, you have to use the Marking Map application (the one with the little symbols in the bottom right corner) on your Pokétch to find it. Looking for the flashing face.

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • There is a sticky "where I can found that Pokeémon" thread. [/
    S]Anyway. Eevee is obtained from Bebe (PC Box girl) after getting national dex. Gible is in the secret area of wayward cave Under bike path).

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • midnighteon said:
    where is the secret area in wayward cave?
    West to the normal entrance of Wayward Cave. You can't see because of the cylcing road, but try walking to the north until you get there. By the way, you'll need strength.

k1a2t said:
    Is anyone trading a evee?
    This thread is supposed to be for asking about Pokémon in-game, not trading. And why would you want anyway? You receive an Eevee after getting the National Dex.

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    hi does anyone know of a trainer that has a burmy? i need it to complete my pokedex
    They're fairly common on the honey trees, just put honey on about 10 trees and you'll probably find two or three.

And there's a trainer in Eterna Forest that has one.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Where do you find the following?:

#059 Cherrim (Not a E4 member)
    #108 Spiritomb (Not an E4 member, or not how to catch it...)
    #111 Garchomp (Not an E4 member)
    #134 Finneon (Not an E4 member)
    #135 Lumineon (Not a E4 member!)

I just want to finish the National Dex so I can get my Deoxys (lv. 100) from my Fire Red onto it and cream the E-4.

Years
  • Where do you find the following?:

#059 Cherrim (Not a E4 member)
    #108 Spiritomb (Not an E4 member, or not how to catch it...)
    #111 Garchomp (Not an E4 member)
    #134 Finneon (Not an E4 member)
    #135 Lumineon (Not a E4 member!)

I just want to finish the National Dex so I can get my Deoxys (lv. 100) from my Fire Red onto it and cream the E-4.
    You can only see Spiritomb and Garchomp at the Elite 4 (the champion has them). You'll have to trade those if you want to see them before the E4.

is it really possible to get a cranidos in pearl without trading?
    You can only see it in a trainer battle, but you won't find any Cranidos fossils in Pearl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back