• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima2096

~baka baka
Years
  • just dark type. Do u guys still get the pokemon movies in the cinema. After the first film they only do dvd releases now. fortunatly i think nintendo official mag will host another tournament and give away an event pokemon. Apparently they had the glitch reported to them within the first 2 weeks (not months of release) Im impressed wiv whoeva had that much time to go surfing everywhere and figure the glitch out

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
  • feebas, trade with someone, otherwise ure in for a hard time. five water squares in mount cornet are the only places you can find it similar to ruby and sapphire. this changes every day though. I have one that i'll give if you pm me.
    find yanma in the great marsh, HERE IS A REALLY GOOD SITE FOR POKEMON LOCATIONS AND STATS
    online pokedex https://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex/list/all/

MasterZ

The Unbeatable Viking of Fury
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    HEy Where can u find that marking Poke App to find where masprit is cuz my sisters been trying to find it and she cant

And whenever i try to catch cresselia and i use mean look it flees before i can catch it

You can get at the Poketch Building if you have a certain amount of gym badges.

can any one tell me how to catch Arceus and where can I find shieldon's fossil please?

Shieldon is a Pearl exclusive and can be in the underground or you can get one off GTS.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • Where is Feebas??????????

ok this is where i found feebas
    ok you go to the water area in the basement of mount coronet he is in 4 individual squares which changes each day the easiest way to get to the basement is kinda the area you go through to get to snowpoint city

so now can someone help meand tell me how do i get to the place where dratini is

Last edited:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    ok this is where i found feebas
    ok you go to the water area in the basement of mount coronet he is in 4 individual squares which changes each day the easiest way to get to the basement is kinda the area you go through to get to snowpoint city

so now can someone help meand tell me how do i get to the place where dratini is

You'll need to migrate one from your other games or trade something for one over wifi im sure.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • i dont think so a lot of people said they found them near a waterfall but i need to knoow how to get to the waterfall

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Oh o_o;

It's behind a Waterfall in Mr. Coronet. You have to fish with the Super Rod to get it. And it's uncommon in both Diamond and Pearl.

Yay for serebii!

Togefan

Toge Master ^_^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2012
    where can i find lapras in victory road on land or surfing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back