• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I need some help with Lapras. I understand that you can catch them in Victory Road in the bit that becomes available after defeating the Elite 4, but I tried for 40 minutes and encountered Golat every time.

Some help please?

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • I think he's asking where to find it in the Pal Park itself, no?

Oh, maybe. The wording had me confused. x_x Though if you were migrating Lapras over, finding one in the Ocean area of the park wouldn't take too long, even if Lapras is considered rarer...

i cant find a cherubi. i looked in the trees but theres only combes

You just need to keep trying, as Cherubi is rather rare. You should also keep in mind that if you are resetting to check the same tree over and over again, the Pokémon species stays the same. Only the other values (gender, Lv., etc.) change.

I need some help with Lapras. I understand that you can catch them in Victory Road in the bit that becomes available after defeating the Elite 4, but I tried for 40 minutes and encountered Golat every time.

Some help please?

Can't really say much to help. If you're in the right part of Victory Road (the room that needs defog and has higher level wild Pokémon), any of the waters in that room should have Lapras. I will say, though, that the chance of finding Lapras in there is 10%, so you may just be having some bad luck...

Years
  • Can't really say much to help. If you're in the right part of Victory Road (the room that needs defog and has higher level wild Pokémon), any of the waters in that room should have Lapras. I will say, though, that the chance of finding Lapras in there is 10%, so you may just be having some bad luck...

Yes that is where I am, I may just be having bad luck as you pointed out

I'll try again later, thanks Alex

MattW

Human Pokedex
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    What do I have to do if I want to get Eevee in pokemon diamond.

rayquazamaster

The Ultimate Rayquaza Master!
    Years
  • You can get an Eevee after you get the national Dex in the Trophy Garden when the owner says "Little Eevees come up to me in my garden", they will then appear te next day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Cranidos-Go underground,Diamond only.
    Hippopotas-Below Vielstone,in a cave where a person is.Catch some unown to make it appear.

1 unown=5 percent chance of finding a Hippopotas in the cave.

Years
  • Cranidos-Go underground,Diamond only.
    Hippopotas-Below Vielstone,in a cave where a person is.Catch some unown to make it appear.

1 unown=5 percent chance of finding a Hippopotas in the cave.

Can I find Cranidos anywhere in the Underground or is it in a specific place?

Sorry but I don't understand your wording of Hippopotas O_o

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • Can I find Cranidos anywhere in the Underground or is it in a specific place?

While digging for treasure in The Underground, you may randomly run into a Skull Fossil that you have to resurrect into Cranidos. There is no specific area to dig, so you will just have to keep looking. Edit: Oh yea, Diamond. XD Forgot that crucial bit of info. With Pearl, you'll get an Armor Fossil, which gives you Shieldon.

As for the cave she was speaking of, just go a bit south from Veilstone. You should see a cave on the left side sooner or later. This cave will start off as a small little cave with a Ruin Maniac digging. This cave has Geodude mainly, but Hippopotas come up also, though less common. And your chances of finding a Hippopotas increase with how many different types of Unown you catch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Can I find Cranidos anywhere in the Underground or is it in a specific place?

In route 214, below Veilstone, the Ruin Manic is there, in the cave where he is, you can find Hippopotas, along with Geodude, Hippopotas is common

Years
  • In route 214, below Veilstone, the Ruin Manic is there, in the cave where he is, you can find Hippopotas, along with Geodude, Hippopotas is common

Hippopotas is only common if you have caught all the Unowns. Otherwise, there is either a 5% or 10% chance of finding one depending on how many Unowns you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back