• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kota

Years
  • You need to have a Sneasel. Give it a Razor Claw. Then you level it up at night. No level is required just make sure you level it up at nighttime WITH the Razor Claw. It should evolve into a Weavile.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2007
    How do I find an Unknown?
    And how long does it take for the Combee to be attracted to the honey I'm slathering everywhere! Hours have passed and nothing...

Thanks! :D

Also, I need to see a 135 so where do I get a good rod to catch it? I have the "old rod" will that work?

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Unown - at Solaceon Ruins
    Combee - Who knows. I've heard many numbers, 6-24 hours I guess.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2022
    are there any other piplups in the game other then the starter? i want to find a female.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2007
    I just need a Combee now to complete my dex and the last three trees I've slathered with honey attracked that caterpillar looking pokemon! Not a Combee! Is there a different area I need to be doing this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    ok where can i find wormadam,drifloom,uxie,mesprit and azelf.
    just want to complete my sinnoh pokedex.
    Please reply

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2007
    ok where can i find wormadam,drifloom,uxie,mesprit and azelf.
    just want to complete my sinnoh pokedex.
    Please reply

If you've already beat the Team Galactic (and had the battle w/ Dialga or Palkia) then you can find the three spirits in the three different lakes - you have to surf out to the middle of the lakes and there will be caves - go in the caves and there you will find them.
    Drifloom - I know they're in some of the gyms...but I can't remember which ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2008
    Driffloon you find outside valley windworks in floroma town

Wormadam you can find him in eterna forest in a trainer battle

Can I get a thank you at least?

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • Not to mention there is no trainer battle with Wormadam in Eterna Forest. Least, not early on. Can't say anything about later Vs. Seeker battles or anything, but if you want to see Wormadam, try Route 214. A Beauty there uses one.

The 3 lake spirits have been covered already above, and Drifloon, if you haven't beaten the 5th Gym (in Hearthome) yet, some trainers in there use Drifloon. Those are the only trainers in the game who use Drifloon, so if you missed that opportunity, you'll have to catch the one at Valley Windworks, or trade for one if you can't wait until Friday.

(Edit: But seeing as you only need those 5 to complete the Sinnoh Pokédex, the 5th Gym is all but history I would guess.) XD

Last edited:

Pokemon_X

Trainer
    Years
  • What HMs do I need in order to get to Regigigas?

None you need one of each of the regis except regigigas (although there is an item you only can get with rocksmash if i remember correctly)

Does anyone know if you can meet a trainer with magby, magmar or magmotar
    i don't have LG :(

Years
  • None you need one of each of the regis except regigigas (although there is an item you only can get with rocksmash if i remember correctly)

Does anyone know if you can meet a trainer with magby, magmar or magmotar
    i don't have LG :(

Oh, so I don't need any, cool! Yeah I have all the regis.

Btw, about Magby etc, you could always use the trade section to get one

shadow_darkurai

Darkrai-X
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2007
    Can Someone Give me a hint for The way in "Turnback Cave" I want get Giratina.
    It's my last Pokedex I need

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back