• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • You can only find Plusle and Minun in the Trophy Garden, which is random. So, if I were you I would go on to one of the 3rd Gen games and Pal-Park it over, if you have one.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    How can I?...

How can i find mareep or flaafy ? I know you need to use the poke radar but how? and If no-one can help can I please trade for one ?(move this to the trade thread if nessacery but I thought it belonged here because I'm asking for help)
    What do i need to do? have a certain gba game in? chain patches? please help ='0

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • You can catch Mareep in Valley Windworks with the Pokeradar, and you can catch Flaafy in route 222 also with the Pokeradar.

If you want to search for Pokeradar exclusives with the Pokeradar, go into the patches of grass that rustle wildly and send sparks, know you? The ones that stand out. You'll be more likely to find one in those patches. If you still can't find one I'll trade you my Mareep or Flaafy if you want.

Years
  • What is the chance of finiding Snorunt at Lake Acuity? Yes I was using the PokeRadar but all I kept getting were Psyducks and Wobbuffets...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I think they're quite rare.

When you use the pokeradar try going into the patches which shake violently and send sparks. It's more likely you'll see a rare pokemon exclusive to the pokeradar in one of these patches.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    There is no easiest route to get shinies.
    Although, if you're chaining, try one without raining or sandstorm or snow, because those make it hard to see.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Pinkiepops and Lady Nicole, this is not a trading thread. Please keep that to a minimum.

*deletes posts*

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • To get to route 224:

Go into Victory Road (Pokemon League side).
    Do you remember the man who stood in front of a cave door quite near the exit of Victory Road? He should be gone now.
    Go in there and a girl will ask you if you want to team up with her and get to the other side together, so bring some high level pokemon and pokemon that know strength, defog, rock climb, possibly rock smash and possibly surf.

Just make your way through there and you'll come out in route 224.

Years
  • To get to route 224:

Go into Victory Road (Pokemon League side).
    Do you remember the man who stood in front of a cave door quite near the exit of Victory Road? He should be gone now.
    Go in there and a girl will ask you if you want to team up with her and get to the other side together, so bring some high level pokemon and pokemon that know strength, defog, rock climb, possibly rock smash and possibly surf.

Just make your way through there and you'll come out in route 224.

Ohhh, I never knew tha twas route 24 ^_^

Cheers anyway

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • im using the pokerador for a bagon, but i just cant find it! are you sure its route 210?

Do you have Diamond version? You can only get Bagon on Pearl. I think the Diamond equivalent is Larvitar in route 207 with pokeradar.

If you like I can trade you a Bagon for a Larvitar. If you don't want to, I'll understand.

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Do you have Diamond version? You can only get Bagon on Pearl. I think the Diamond equivalent is Larvitar in route 207 with pokeradar.

If you like I can trade you a Bagon for a Larvitar. If you don't want to, I'll understand.

I can give you the larvitar what do you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back