• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do YOU live?

Years
  • England, South of Liverpool, NOT IN Liverpool though. Liverpool's houses are horrible, but the City Centre is nice, and all the bits not full of drunk teens.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • The outskirts of The Hague, in The Netherlands. My neighborhood is really boring, luckily it doesn't take long to get to the downtown area.

Years
  • Approximately 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States in a nice suburban area with lots of things to do. Honestly, you really can't get bored where I live and the highway is literally two minutes from my house so you can do most anything, like take a day trip to the (New) Jersey shore if you want without it taking longer than a few hours at most.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I live in the southern state of Alabama, USA.

Nothing too special here except a football team that has 13 national championship titles under their belts. ;) Roll tide!

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
  • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
    On November 23rd it was the 3rd coldest place in the world after Calgary (also in Alberta (therefore also in Canada)) and Antarctica (not in Alberta (therefore not in Canada)).
    It wasn't even that cold. It was -40 degrees after windchill (which will sound like death to a lot of you, but it can get much colder).

Years
  • I live in a smallish city in Southern California. Its boring here but I like it because I'm roughly 15 mins from the mountains, 15-20 mins from Hollywood/Los Angeles, 40ish mins from the beach and 45 mins away from Disneyland. Theres never really an excuse for me to be bored haha.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, Earth, MilkyWay. And that is all I am going to tell you =P

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Oh, It seems like I'm the only one who lives in Doha, Qatar (Middle East) .__.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • England, North East, Durham.

It's quite nice during the day time, but avoid certain parts at night ;~;

HeyMikey

White Lightning.
    Years
  • I live in South England, not too far from Brighton. It can get pretty rough around here sometimes but it doesn't bother me very much. I really like England personally.

Years
  • I live in Ontario, Canada... but in the middle of nowhere, nowhere near the larger cities like Toronto.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I live in the good ol' United States of America yeah right, in the state of Florida.

Back