• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where do you think N and Ghetsis are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    So after the events at N's Castle N and Ghetsis are gone. Ghetsis was being arrested intill the Dark Trinity created a portalfor him to escape. Then N released Zekrom/Reshriam and is then talking to yousaying stuff about Dreamsand what not.
    So after this Team Plasma is disbanded with the Sages, Couple of Grunts, and the Dark Trinity still aloof.
    After the game is beat you meet up with looker from the internatinal police asking you to help track down the six sages.( Ghetsis notwithstanding lol)
    So every time one is arrested they give you a bit of back history on team plasma.
    Once all are arrested looker informs you a person like N is senn with a dragon pokemon and goes and investigates. Also when you are crossing a bridge the Dark Trinity appear to give you the the Adamant Orb, Lustrous Orb, and Platium Orb of the Creation Trio. So what doyou think this means? Where do you think the two are?

I have to guess the sinnoh region.

Discuss

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Yeah I suppose saying they've headed to Hoenn would actually be a decent guess.....seeing that remakes of those regions are quite likely.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Probably to link it to the inevitable remakes, N's in Hoenn. Ghetis is just gone...

Ooh, I like that. Hopefully this does give some sort of connectivity to the Hoenn remakes.

Before seeing that post, I was going to suggest that N is most likely traveling to other regions. Ghetsis is probably hiding away somewhere, in fear of being found and arrested again.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    N if we see him again is most likely in the Hoenn region. But i really think Ghetsis is in Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    At the end, it shows N on Reshiram/Zekrom flying over water. This makes me believe that he, maybe not Ghetsis, went to Hoenn, since Unova is far away from the other regions and you need to travel across water to go there.

Maybe Ghetsis went to go live with Cyrus in the Distortion World. ;) Maybe that would explain why he had the Adamant, Grisceous (spelling), and Lustrous Orbs?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I already thought that N went to Hoenn. I think you might get to battle him, and after you win, he might talk about something of Team Plasma and Ghetsis.

I think Ghetsis is in hiding, but it is revealed that Ghetsis had a partner, and I think N might say, he went to Hoenn to look for that partner, and maybe stop the partner's evil doings.

Years
  • I'll agree that Ghetsis is in hiding, and I think N flew to Hoenn or Kanto--both, more so Hoenn, are due for remakes. I hope to see him in those remakes as an after-game feature.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I'll agree that Ghetsis is in hiding, and I think N flew to Hoenn or Kanto--both, more so Hoenn, are due for remakes. I hope to see him in those remakes as an after-game feature.
    Kanto is due a remake of a remake? Unless you mean Yellow.

The obvious choice may be Hoenn, but why Hoenn of all places? Outside of trying to connect the regions together. One of the Grunts made mention of the defeat of Team Rocket and Plasma so this occured after the Kanto and Sinnoh events, but how far off were the Hoenn events from Kanto, Johto time line? Maybe N flew off to a different region that connects us to sixth generation. At this time there is not much to go on.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Notice how Looker says when you've found all 7 sages - "N and a dragon-type Pokémon are seen in a faraway region. I'm going to investigate this, and I'll see you soon!" Is N seen in Hoenn? Or another region ?_? I hope you'll be able to battle him every day in Hoenn.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Since the Dark Trinity gives you the Adamant, Lustrous and Griseous Orbs at some point in the game, I'll have to agree with the OP that N went to Sinnoh. As for Ghetsis, since he went to jail and then the Dark Trinity busted him out, I think he's currently hiding somewhere in Unova.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • ghetsis is hiding and as I recall in gen 4 so is giovanni... so they could be in the same place

As for N he couldn't be in Hoenn coz and if he was... it would be 14 years after Brendan/May's adventure in hoenn so... I think he's in Sinnoh more likely in the Distortion world

mudkipalias

Mud......kip.
    Years
  • it is possible that N went to hoenn, but isnt it also (a tiny, tiny, tiny, TINY bit) possible....that he went to Fiore, Almia or Oblivia? it makes a little bit of sense because he doesn't like trainers, but meh, it only makes a TINY bit of sense. just throwing it out there.
    you're probably right about ghetsis in sinnoh, but is there going to be a remake eventually? arent we all bored of sinnoh...?

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • it is possible that N went to hoenn, but isnt it also (a tiny, tiny, tiny, TINY bit) possible....that he went to Fiore, Almia or Oblivia? it makes a little bit of sense because he doesn't like trainers, but meh, it only makes a TINY bit of sense. just throwing it out there.
    you're probably right about ghetsis in sinnoh, but is there going to be a remake eventually? arent we all bored of sinnoh...?

I'm bored of sinnoh but there is a strong possibility N is in Fiorre,Almia, or Oblivia because he likes to help pokemon just like the pokemon rangers

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I would summise that N has departed to Hoenn.

What I believe will happen is this. We know that Generations I and II take place at the same time (ergo Red's journey in Kanto and Brendan/May's journey in Hoenn. At this moment in time, we do not know which of these characters is canon, and i suppose we'll find that out in the remakes, but we'll get to that later.

Now, we also know that Generations II and IV, that is to say, Gold/Ethan/Lyra's adventure in Johto, Kanto and subsequent conquering of Red, and Lucas/Dawn's adventure in Sinnoh take place at the same time. Cynthia's appearance in Generation V places this Generation an undetermined amount of time after generation V, with the D/P/P player character dethroning her, igniting her journey to Unova.

Now, we can summise that it may be a few years, as she has a few Unova Pokémon on her team. Ergo, what I expect them to do with the Hoenn remakes is to set them LATER in the timeline than the originals, to keep them in tandem with Generation V. Thus, I feel that they will have Brendad/may battleable post-game, and N will be found in Hoeen and involved with the storyline somehow.

This is what I feel, or perhaps hope, they will do with the remakes. Either that, or he's ended up in kanto so that they can feature kanto in every generation.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Well first Team Plasma had knowledge of Team Rocket and Galactic so we can wstablish this is after the 4th,2nd, and 1st generation. But N is seen traveling over the sea and hoenn is our more water based region so this is a plausible response. Ghetsis gave you the creation trinity orbs throught the dark trinity. First we need to think the only place he can really get them is sinnoh but how?
    So N probably is in hoenn training and helping people.
    Ghetsis is most likely hiding and ploting his come back.

Also solarowl who is ghetsis partner. I never rember this mention in the game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back