• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Where does Galar rank in your list of favorite regions?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hoenn
    Sinnoh
    Alola
    Kalos
    Galar
    Johto
    Kanto
    Unova

I overall like the Pokemon and region, but there's just not much to actually do.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    I liked it more than Alola, but that's not saying much as Alola is my least favorite region. It had some nice things going for it, but it feels way too short and easy. I'd probably rank them something like this:

1. Unova
    2. Sinnoh
    3. Johto
    4. Hoenn
    5. Kalos
    6. Galar
    7. Kanto
    8. Alola

Years
    • Seen today
    1. Hoenn
    2. Johto
    3. Unova
    4. Sinnoh
    5. Kanto
    6. Alola
    7. Galar
    8. Kalos

While I don't have an issue with the newer generations, the regions themselves don't feel like livable places anymore. They feel like straight paths and I felt that strongly with Galar. The Wild Area should have been a central area which connected the towns, like how Kanto was connected by Saffron. The towns were more memorable than Kalos, but still didn't have much to do. The last town was nice and gave me the same vibe as Emerald's Battle Frontier.

Back