• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where have you been on Vacation? Where do you want to go?

Years
    I went to Hawaii, when we were moving. ^^;
    it was fun stuff. XD

I would like to visit Japan again. A vacation would be cool. ^^;;;
    I'd also like to visit England, it looks like fun XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    sammi-san said:
    Trust me, it's not XD

My only vacations have been around the mediterranean sea. I'd love to go to Florida sometime during my life, I'd prefer it to be sooner rather than later.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I have not gone anywhere..
    And did I say I want to go to (insert random place here) in America?

mvtm

Years
    I ve gone to:

Bolivia,Uruguay,Argentina,USA,Canada,Trinidad & Tobago,Monaco,England,Spain,Swisszerland,France,Belgium,Turkey,Germany,Austria,Holland,Greece,Venezuela(home),Italy,Lietchestein.

I wanto to go to : Iceland,Australia,Japan..

Fave city so far London

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    sammi-san said:
    Believe me, it's not ^_~

But anyways, I'd like to go to New York, as I've been to Florida and all the theme parks. I just want to go to New York for the atmosphere. I'd also like to go to Sydney as well. That place seems nice ^_^

Years
    I havent been far rom home, XD. I have been to Greace and Spain, thats all, no where special. But I would love to go to Austrailia, Affrica and China, all because of:
    1) The Animals
    2) The perades (China Only XD)
    3) The surroundings.

Thats about it. Truth be told, I would love to visit many places, butt hey are my top 3 ^ ^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    I've been to Menorca... that's it really, I like it there although last time i was sick x.x i want to go to florida as it's supposed to be fun :)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I have been to Florida, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and the Dominican Republic. <3<3 The DR was the overall best vacation eva! ^_________^ I sooo want to go back. I miss it sooo much, it was warm. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've mainly gone to Mexico and places in South America....Cancun is over rated XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've gone to -> Japan 3 times, Singapore, Eastern Canada, alot of states on the East Coast, Taiwan <- to live there mostly.

I want to go to Europe. ;-; And maybe South Korea.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I live in South Korea right now. I've been to Taiwan, Switzerland, Malasia, France, Switzerland, Australia, Austria, Italy, Spain, and some other parts of Europe.
    Oh and Germany.

Lucid

Florida, Gulf Shores, up north in the moutains. I wanna go to the beach this summer so much, though, I havent been on vacation in a while @@;

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    i've been cuba, la romana, washington, miami, florada, newyork, guyana and i live in canada.

i'd like to go to japan.

Himeko

~Kagome-sama~
    Years
    I've been to South Korea and I also went to Taiwan. =//

I really want to go to Viet Nam and China! ^o^ Shoi! China ROCKS! =O

Back