• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you want to live in the PokeWorld?

What region would you like to live in?

• Total voters

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I would love to live on Cinnabar Island, before the volcano erupted. However after the Volcano erupts, I think I would want to live in Viridian City (Assuming I survive the volcano eruption.).

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Sinnoh because it's so big and full of stuff. :)

Also because of the Neoclassic architecture and so much legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Kanto Region: I would live in Celadon City. It's sooo pretty xD

Years
    If I could choose I would pick either Slateport or Lilycove in Hoenn. They're both pretty big cities close to the water, which is what I've been accustomed to growing up, so I think it would be a pretty good fit!

Years
    Kanto.
    My reason sounds stupid, but I really want to follow Ash's footstep. To challenge all Kanto gym leaders that I defeated in game. Even I couldn't be a pokemon trainer, I could meet Prof. Oak......and try to be a pokemon observer. :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Sunyshore City/Canalave City in Sinnoh
    They're both pretty big cities and close to the water and I love water <3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Either Castelia City in Unova/Isshu, or Goldenrod in Johto. Because both are large, busy cities with lots of activities to do and people to meet. For a vacation retreat, I wouldn't mind a beach home in Olivine, also in Johto. I might even catch Jasmine on the beach *wink wink*

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Slateport City/Lilycove City in Hoenn or Canalave City in Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Mahogany Town in Johto. It just has a 'cold' feel to it, what with being near the Ice Path and Lake of Rage. I prefer colder places and would love to be in Johto as it's my favourite region :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I'd live in Pacifdlog City in Hoenn. It's right on the water, and it is distant from everywhere else in Hoenn. Plus, there are so many surfing routes that go out from there.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
    I'd like to live Ecruteak City 'cause I love Johto and it just looks so nice with the autumn-leaves and the towers. Also I always loved coming to Ecruteak as a kid when I played GSC, and I still do. To me it has that nostalgia feel that I love, oh so much.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Castelia City, Unova. As much as Unova is supposedly based off of New York City, it's in Castelia where I truly feel the NYC spirit. I'd like to live in New York some day in real life; I guess in my Pokemon life, I'd like to live somewhere as similar as possible to Manhattan... hence Castelia City.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
    I would absolutely love to live in Sinnoh, in Solaceon town. Because it seems so laid-back, and relaxed, and because of the mysteries that surround it, I would like to discover more. I would also like to catch either a Chansey or Roselia close by. I could probably get a part-time job at the daycare centre, that'd be awesome.

Back