• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which 6 Pokemon are you most looking forward to transferring over once the Pokebank opens?

Outlier

I don't know about you but personally I can't wait to ditch these 6th gen losers and get myself a REAL party of pokes.

My in game team will be as follows: Infernape, Empoleon, Mew, Latios, Lugia and MAYBE, just maybe I'll keep one 6th gen pokemon on my team.....
    Spoiler:

So pc what 6 pokies are you most looking forward to having on your X & Y games? Be it for your in game or competitive teams.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I going to be transferring all of them, but I am keeping my current team maybe switching out my Charizard for my shiny one, but that is about it.

Outlier

I have a feeling that I'm going to be so satisfied with the pokebank service that I might even release all of my 6th gen pokemon. Even Xerneas.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
    Years
  • My shiny tentacruel, nicknamed Overlord, that s being transferred from version to version since Soulsilver :) He was a lackluster, yet my first shiny ( and i do play since the original Silver for GBColor

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Piplup for SURE. I need my Empoleon!!

Also, Latias, Latios, my shiny Lapras, my shiny Ninetails and all my events.

Sorbet

sυᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀвᴇт
    Years
  • My favourite Pokémon are already in X and Y, so I'll just trade a bunch of starters and legendaries dddd

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have a few I been waiting for - especially Dewott so I can form my dream mustelid team - yep Dewott is missing.

There are 2 cats I also want Meowth, & Glameow [especially for Persian and Purugly] so I can have my own Cat Army Team

the 6 would be: Dewott, Meowth, Glameow, Ratatta, and 2 more I can't remember at the moment.
    All the Pokemon not found in X or Y as well.

Almost forgot, I really would love to transfer over my only shiny too, a shiny level 100 Mienshao from my White 2.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    6? I got like 85 Pokémon I wanna transfer over when the PokeBank comes out!

...But if I have to pick 6, it'd be my Black2/White2 WiFi team (Vaporeon, Gengar, Blaziken, Haxorus, Ferrothorn, and Mamoswine. And my Zekrom. Wait, that's 7. But I wasn't gonna transfer up that Blaziken because I have a better one on my Y already.

...So that's 6.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Only 6? It'll probably have to be:

1) A shiny Shuppet I caught in Emerald legitimately, so I can evolve it and I can get a shiny mega too! :D
    2) My other legitimate shiny, a shiny Persian. It doesn't look much different but eh, it's a shiny! :D
    3) My Channel Jirachi. I love Jirachi and it means a lot to me, plus I can't wait to see it in 3D! :D
    4) Arceus. 'nuff said. c: Other event Pokemon too.
    5) Kind of a cheat, but more sentimental Pokemon. I can't just narrow it down to 5! >.< So past starters etc. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Everything I need to complete my national dex, and all of my competitive pokemon.

Back