• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which anime will you remeber? [always remember]

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Kamon (2006), CLANNAD and ef tales (ef - a tale of memories and ef - a tale of melodies). The best anime I ever saw.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Gundam, Full Metal Alchemist, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Inyuyasha, and many more. They will always remain in my heart.

However, the #1 anime I could never forget was Fooly Cooly! Oh my Santa! It was the best!! Even if it was really short

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • Pokemon, Digimon, and Detective Conan are three that I will always be able to remember, on top of several others.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon
    Monster Rancher
    Digimon
    Dragon Ball (Z)
    Naruto
    Inuyasha
    Zach Bell

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i have a few pokemon always will be in my memorys, um yugioh, beyblade and dragon ball z and possibly mewmew power which i barely watch now

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    pokemon (my first ever anime) digimon, yu-gi-oh, naruto and shaman king!

Ayselipera

Besides the obvious more American known animes (Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball,) I will most likely always remember Elfen Lied. I hate to admit it, but I cried like a baby through the whole thing. Another would be Karin mostly because I really enjoyed it.

Charzy

:3 Charizard :3
    Years
  • Me also, apart from the obvious more American animes such as Pokemon, Digimon, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors.. I will always remember Azumanga Daioh, Excel Saga, Fullmetal Alchemist and Elfen Lied. Respectively.

Love Azumanga :D

Back