• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which browser do you use the most?

Which browser do you use the most?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 86 61.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Netscape

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I use Firefox because it can be customized more easily then Internet Explorer and is less vulnerable to viruses. The only time I use Internet Explorer now is to get updates for Windows XP MEC and go on forums (not this one) that the built in spell - checker won't work on.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    There's only one browser worth using IMO, that's Firefox ;)

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    Firefox on my Desktop 'cause I got all kinds of addons like FireBug to help me debug my websites and ForecastFox for the 3 day weather. Heh and Google notifier so I get instant updates on my email inbox ^_^

IE 7 on my laptop though.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Firefox really is the only browser worth using. It's customizable, and the ad-ons make for an even better product.

Plus, You gotta love ad-block. :P

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    they're basically all the same

firefox is the least annoying though

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I used IE. Crappy, crappy, IE.

*Goes and cries in a corner*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I use Firefox full time now. Before back in the day, I will use IE and only IE. But I been hearing Firefox has tab browsing. Which IE didn't have...so I gave it a try and never turned back. I won't use another browser other than Firefox.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I used IE because I was using dial-up at the time, and it was running in a decent speed. Now since I got Cable internet...it has changed.

Guest123_x1

I started using Firefox a couple of years ago when I was looking at alternative browser solutions as M$IE kept flaking up (crashing, hanging, whatever) more often than it used to. I originally intended to just try it for about a month and decide whether to keep it or go back to just IE-within less than a week I declared my preference to Firefox!

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    I like Firefox most, but I'm using Internet Explorer more because I have Vista and it goes along with Vista's graphics.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Firefox is the only browser I use. I hate Internet Explorer ;-; and Netscape just sucks... I've never tried Opera, though.

Yup, the Fox of Fire all the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back