• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which browser do you use the most?

Which browser do you use the most?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 86 61.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Netscape

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I use Firefox, mainly because of the extensions and other add-ons. Plus Opera sometimes craps out on me and loads pages weirdly/slowly. And IE...just...no.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    The only browser I WILL use. D:

Firefox.

I like it because its fast and it also saves my cookies when i log on. It's just easier because I have a bad memory when it comes to passwords. I also like it because it doesnt have all those complicated plug ins. XD

I have many reasons why I love Firefox.

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Does it have extensions like Firefox? Can it make me a sandwich while playing my music and killing the Google ads?? Okay, so FF can't make an sandwich, but you can make Firefox do A LOT of things. I imagine a lot of extensions aren't great, but there's a few handy ones out there.

Yeah, I use Firefox. It's simple and does what I want.

I used to use Netscape, actually, when I thought Firefox was evil for some reason, and IE wouldn't work. xX; It wasn't bad, but it didn't do some things back then, like let me on Javachat. I think. O_o;

well, the sandwich part excluded, it does support all firefox extensions. but not the themes, as it has its own theme.
    seriously, some people out there might want to try it.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
    Years
    Firefox is the best:) I used to use IE all the time and I thought Firefox looked weird, but my Dad told me to use Firefox to stop viruses and I discovered how good Firefox was!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    I just use IE. Theres some things that you cant do with firefox anyway...>_> lol my computer is just too old so I dont bother to dowload firefox.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Well, seeing as how my theme on my computer is Firefox themed, the desktop wallpaper is a Firefox wallpaper, and in the wallpaper's folder it is called "firefoxowns.jpg", it would appear that I am using Internet Explorer 5.5 Firefox.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i use to use IE for everything because i always thought it took to long to load.
    But IE didnt use to let me download stuff because i needed administrative privalages.

i downloaded it from school and started useing it on my pc then i lost internet and started useing IE again at school got use to that again then IE would'nt display PC properly so i thought firefox would be better and it is.

You can put it on litrally any pc you dont need crappy xp to have firefox 2.wat ever the latest version is.
    so i use firefox for everything now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    [size]I use Firefox. It has some memory problems but I am growing up with it from the 0.9 version. It is nice. I like it and hope that Fx 3 will have those memory problems fixed. Or at least partly fixed.[/size]

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I use IE, I think its plain, simple and good,
    Which is good enough for me,
    Anyways i cant bother downlaoding firefox

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    Firefox. I used to use IE, and I'd get a load of Pop-Ups.
    I switched to Firefox and now I get none whatsoever.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I use Firefox for one simple reason - IE sucks, Firefox doesn't

That's a pretty lame reason. :\

I use Mozilla Firefox the most then followed by Internet Explorer and Opera evenly because I use them to play on accounts for a game and I need 2 separate cookies. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back