• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which browser do you use the most?

Which browser do you use the most?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 86 61.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Netscape

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Wow, I'm offended that Safari's not on that list. I use Safari 3, and it's not the public beta, it's the private beta build, since I'm on Leopard. Web clips ftw.

Last edited:

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
  • rockin' the safari thang right now. friend urged me to o_o i think she wants to make me into a macolyte!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I use Firefox, I used to use IE, but I got tired waiting so long for it to load. It was crappy, so I switched to Firefox. I found that both on this computer and my laptop.

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • The one and only Firefox. Seriously, people must be outta their minds if they still use IE! I tried Opera, and it wasn't worth downloading. Netscape just plain sucks. So my vote, of course, goes to Firefox :P

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • I used Safari for a few days, Opera for a few days, IE every once in a while, but Firefox is the way to go!

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Mozilla Firefox, FOR ME ALL THE WAY, i always find IE take up more then twice as much mem usage then firefox, when i task manage ^-^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I use Firefox if only because I love the extensions. They're so useful to me that it's not funny. :| I use Firefox for everything, but I've recently downloaded Opera. I'm going to see how much I can customize it and see about comparing speeds and such. Plus I'm just bored and it's fun to play with something new. XD

I just don't use IE at all. I really dislike the look of IE7.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Firefox, because the icon has a fox on.

And foxes woot pwn ^^

But mainly because its fast, reliable, customizeable, extendable and just beats IE hands down.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Firefox, because the icon has a fox on.

And foxes woot pwn ^^

But mainly because its fast, reliable, customizeable, extendable and just beats IE hands down.

Hehe, yeah. If you compare FireFox to Internet Exploer, who wins?... ~ FireFox

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back