• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which browser do you use the most?

Which browser do you use the most?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 86 61.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Netscape

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I used to use IE but I switched to firefox and it's much faster than IE so I 'm sticking with it. Opera is pretty good too but firefox is the best IMO.

Years
  • I used to abuse my IE, but then I discovered FF and now I switch between those two. I don't particulary have a favorite out of the two.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I usually use Firefox, 'cause it's more handy with all those tabs then having thousands of separate windows... =O (not literally, but you know what I mean ^^")
    But for some reason, if I access hotmail via MSN, it opens in IE, and then the PC goes really slow. x3

Lash

Years
  • Firefox forever.
    With an Internet Browser like Internet Explorer, you manage to get Trojan alerts every time you turn on your computer from your Anti Virus program.
    Quoted from Alter Ego on page one.. Firefox all the way.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    If I am on my laptop it's either Firefox or Opera. If I am in the computer lab, it's between Firefox and Internet Explorer depending on what computer I am using at the moment.

[right now - Firefox]

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    So far, it seems I'm the only one who voted Netscape.
    It's not an old browser, I'm using 9.0, which came out in June. the version I have is 9.0b3, which was released this month (august). how can anyone say that Firefox is better than Netscape when they're practically the same thing, except for the icons?
    it has all the features of Firefox 2.

I did try IE7, but then something happened and tabs got messed up.
    then I used Netscape 8, then IE 6, and now, Netscape 9.

Years
  • So far, it seems I'm the only one who voted Netscape.
    It's not an old browser, I'm using 9.0, which came out in June. the version I have is 9.0b3, which was released this month (august). how can anyone say that Firefox is better than Netscape when they're practically the same thing, except for the icons?
    it has all the features of Firefox 2.

Does it have extensions like Firefox? Can it make me a sandwich while playing my music and killing the Google ads?? Okay, so FF can't make an sandwich, but you can make Firefox do A LOT of things. I imagine a lot of extensions aren't great, but there's a few handy ones out there.

Yeah, I use Firefox. It's simple and does what I want.

I used to use Netscape, actually, when I thought Firefox was evil for some reason, and IE wouldn't work. xX; It wasn't bad, but it didn't do some things back then, like let me on Javachat. I think. O_o;

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Well, seeing as how the number of new potential viruses on my computer plummeted when I switched browsers, I really see no need not to use Firefox. I mean, it's basically like IE except that it's faster, not as vulnerable to virus infections, and better equipped in the way of features. (seriously, I don't know how I managed to make do without tabs back then o.o)

So yeah, Firefox all the way. :3

I use IE 'cause I've always used it and firefox is just weird with those tab things and that. IE is much more simpler for me.

Umm... I use IE and it has tabs. So y'all might have like.. an older version of it or something? x:

As mentioned before, I use IE. I'm just too lazy to switch. Plus, I'd need like.. everyone to help me learn to browse and navigate with FF x:

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2019
    I like Opera quite a bit. It's fast, includes the features I need without needing extensions, and it's more secure than Firefox is (for now). Opera isn't old at all, by the way; it's still being updated. It had tabs first, also..

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • I usually use Firefox since that's what I've gotten used to. Plus, the tabs are nice and it displays my school weel. I used to use IE a lot, but the upgrade is nasty and buggy and messes my school up so it is all crazylykwhoa, so I use Firefox.

Yup.

Never tried any others. |D;

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I use Firefox alot, and still do...I got so used to it. I prefer Firefox over Internet Explorer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back