• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which character is most similar to you?

Years
    The 4 Nuvema Town residents in Black & White

Hilbert, Hilda, Cheren and Bianca. But which one out of all B/W characters is most similar to you?

(Mod note: This is now about every B/W character and which is most similar to you in their actions / personalities / looks / etc ^__^;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I honestly doubt that every poster looks like at least one of those characters - and we have discussion and posting threads within OC for photos so that people can mention if they believe someone else looks like a character from Numvema Town. Anyways, to expand your thread rather than lock it, I changed the title / first post - and allowing users to post about who they think they're most similar to! And now you can compare yourself with all characters. :D

I'll post my thoughts later probably~

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Yep, I'm like Cheren. I wear glasses and I'm kind of a prick sometimes. I have little to no concept of social situations, and if I don't understand something, I spend ages trying to work out what it means.

Also, I know a good bit about Pokemon - the mechanics, how moves work, when and how Pokemon evolve and where things and people are - I'm something of an encyclopedia for the guys at school when we don't have access to Bulbapedia.

Last edited:

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    I think I am probably the most like Brycen. The extremely silent type and I like Ice Types very much. I'm not sociable really. Another one would be I suppose Caitlin. Why? I have no idea, but she personifies me fairly well.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm most similar to Cheren because I have black hair, wear glasses and I'm also knowledgeable about Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    I definitely resemble the female trainer in black and white. I was actually pretty jazzed when I saw her design. I'm known for my long brown wavy hair, and micro sized shorts.

Years
    I'm most similar to Cheren because I have black hair, wear glasses and I'm also knowledgeable about Pokemon.

PD, do you really wear glasses? I've seen images of you on Facebook and u weren't even wearing glasses. Yeah, Cheren looks like you. As for me, I look a lot like Hilda (or Touko as some of us like to call her).

Which Black & White character do you look like the most?

Hilbert - Male player character
    Hilda - Female player character
    Cheren - Male glasses-wearing Rival
    Bianca - Female Barry-like Rival
    Professor Araragi - Unova Region Pokemon Professor
    Mom - Hilbert/Hilda's mother
    Fennel - Dreamyard Researcher
    N - Team Plasma boss
    Ghetsis - N's father
    Cilan - Striaton City Grass Gym Leader
    Chili - Striaton City Fire Gym Leader
    Cress - Striaton City Water Gym Leader
    Lenora - Nacrene City Gym Leader
    Burgh - Castelia City Gym Leader
    Elesa - Nimbasa City Gym Leader
    Clay - Driftveil City Gym Leader
    Skyla - Mistralton City Gym Leader
    Brycen - Icirrus City Gym Leader
    Iris - Opelucid City White Version Gym Leader
    Drayden - Opelucid City Black Version Gym Leader
    Shauntal - Ghost E4 Member
    Grimsley - Dark E4 Member
    Caitlin - Psychic E4 Member
    Marshal - Fighting E4 Member
    Alder - Champion
    Ingo - Black-colored Subway Boss
    Emmet - White-colored Subway Boss

Last edited:

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
    Years
    I think Hilbert. Mostly because i have brownish eyes and have almost brown hair.
    Or maybe Cheren,for his intellect on pokemon and because i have almost black hair.
    (But i don't wear glasses.)

~@lpha

Last edited:
    Years
    I'd say Fennel resembles me in certain ways. She can be peppy and rather into her research, and I've noticed that although she's a scientist, she does appreciate nature and the way Pokemon are supposed to be handled, the same way I adore nature and like taking animals under my ample wing not just to care for, but to learn more about.

She's pretty much the reason why my multiplayer avatar is a Scientist.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would have to say Hilda. We don't look alike but she is the most similar to me. But I guess we are similar personality wise:

Quiet and ready for adventure :P

Back