• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dragon-type tickles your fancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dratini, but solely because I'm having a heck of a time catching one (the game corner just feels wrong somehow, except for Porygon due to obvious reasons).

It's just annoying enough that it's become a mini-game of sorts for me to catch it because it just refuses to co-operate while still being able to consistently encounter it. As such, it may be annoying, but it's actually fun at the same time.

However, other dragons, even just by imagery alone just don't really grab me. But then again, I'm the guy who likes an apparently underpowered pokemon for looks and refuses to replace it on the team roster with something else.

/shrug

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Latios, Salamence, Haxorus and recently Flygon, dont make me choose between these 4. -_-

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

EDIT:
    How can you think Altaria is overrated? O_o It's a serious underdog...

It may be because I'm PC's official dragon-hater. XD

As much as I like Altaria's design, I keep forgetting that it's a dragon-type. The fact that it's statistically the single weakest dragon doesn't help much. :x

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Dragonite and Flygon for me~ <3 I've always loved Dragonite, ever since I first started playing Pokémon. It's so adorable! And Flygon's pretty cool, I always have one in my party whenever I play Pokémon Ruby.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Salamence can get the job done and he looks ubber.
    This pokemon tickles my fancy. :)

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    Hydreigon for the simple fact that its first stage, Deino, reminds me of Brief from Panty and Stocking. >: The first thing I thought when I saw it was "BRIEEEEF."

Spoiler:

UNS UNS UNS YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNSEE IT NOW.

Years
    i quite like dragonite because hes cool and chilled-out-looking, but is a bit overpowered.
    flygons just nice looking.
    the rest are dull and boring in their overpowered-ness

Tox

fight me
    Years

It was one of my original favourite Pokémon along with Charmander and Scyther. It's so freakin' awesome.

I also love Fraxure and Flygon though. I actually like their full evolution chains but they're my favourite stages.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    LOL @ the Title.

Mine would have to be Reshiram. Best Dragon ever to me.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Druddigon. I have a Dragonite in my Diamond game but when I stumbled across a Druddigon in Black I knew I had to have it... the way it hops is so cute ^^

I love this pokemon <3
    Looks like one of those dollar store dragons [:

I only just saw your quote there :D:D

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    My favorites would have to be
    Dragonite and his two previous forms.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My top three favorite would be:

-Garchomp: His design is freaking awesome, and he's pretty strong too. Kinda sucks that it's a Dragon AND Ground type, though.

-Haxorus: Also has an epic design (those tusks are so smexy). Also a pretty strong dude.

-Hydraigon: I have yet to own one, and I've also heard that it can be a powerhouse if used right. Other then the fact it has three heads and looks plain awesome, it's also a Dragon and DARK type. I love dark types. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back