• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dragon-type tickles your fancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • As we all know, the Dragon-type is the most formidable type. Having to own 4 Pseudo-Legendaries, have balanced Pokemon, and the holder of some of the strongest legendaries known to existence. They are truly Legendary.

But, being humans, we all have a favorites, be it their "coolness", "cuteness", or even "power", we have a favorites.

Which one is your favorite?

As for mine, Hydreigon. I just the King Ghidora-ness of it. Godzilla fans, you know what I'm talking about. Also, type combination and ability.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Salamence, Garchomp, Flygon and Hydreigon are my most favorite Dragon Pokemon due to their designs and competitive viability.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The only two dragons that are even remotely close to the top of my list of favorite pokemon are Flygon and Hydreigon. All other dragons are seriously overrated tbh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    The only two dragons that are even remotely close to the top of my list of favorite pokemon are Flygon and Hydreigon. All other dragons are seriously overrated tbh.
    Hydreigon is the most overrated in the current gen, people say it's amazing yet i prefer haxorus because it has a huge attack stat.
    also haxorus ftw, armoured dragon with swords on it's head, kthnx.

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hydreigon!
    It's the first dragon Pokemon I like, and also the first dark pokemon I like

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Hydreigon is the most overrated in the current gen, people say it's amazing yet i prefer haxorus because it has a huge attack stat.
    also haxorus ftw, armoured dragon with swords on it's head, kthnx.

THEY ARE BATTLE-AXES! GET IT RIGHT! KAYTHANCSBAI!

But yeah...so many dragons to choose from! I love the design of Rayquaza and the Lati@s (a dragon that utilizes the third color of both the primary colors of light and the primary colors of paint! And duo dragon jet planes!)

Dialga looks pretty cool as well, but Giratina's design is astounding. It's a vicious dragon that looks insectoid but is actually a ghostly Eldritch Abomination and the embodiment of platinum! Of all Dragon-types, I think Giratina is gearing up to be my favorite, followed by Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyuremu, Haxorus, Dragonite, and Garchomp. Salamence, Flygon, Hydreigon, Palkia, and Kingdra are pretty cool as well.

But honestly, Giratina's design is very cool. I love the "corona feet" it has and the epic color scheme, and the shiny variant is equally as awesome! And it has shapeshifting bat wings!!!

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    My favourite Dragon-type is Altaria, and I will never change that.
    I remember the times when i used my Altaria all the time at BF and it's just plain cute.
    I really like Kingdra and Latios too, mainly because of their great designs.
    All the others besides Salamence who's OK are meh for me...
    EDIT:
    All other dragons are seriously overrated tbh.
    How can you think Altaria is overrated? O_o It's a serious underdog...

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • My favourite dragons are definitely Vibrava and Shelgon. Not necessarily because they're not fully evolved, but because they have fun and interesting designs and Shelgon has my favourite pokemon cry :3 viru-YAI!

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    They are all my favorites; dragon types are my favorite type of pokemon after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back