• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Frontier Brain do you like most?

Years
  • I only ever saw Noland and Lucy... I think. I wasn't that much into the Battle Frontier and did not spend much time there.
    For the Sinnoh/Johto Frontier Brains, I've never even seen any of them. I never bothered with the Battle frontier in gen 4 at all.

I'll just go with Lucy I guess... From the Hoenn Battle Frontier facilities the one I spent the most time at was the Battle Pike... though that's not saying much =P

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Lucy on looks alone. Never encountered any of these trainers. (Owned neither Emerald, Platinum, nor Heartgold/Soulsilver. Had Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, and Diamond. Made no sense to buy them.)

Back