• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which game had the easiest League for you?

Which League did you find the easiest

• Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Pokémon Emerald

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Pokémon Diamond/Pearl

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Pokémon Platinum

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Alexstrasza

Luxray Fanatic.
    Years
    Just wondering which one did you find the easiest, I would say Sapphire's because Steven is just a pushover...

Lemme know which you thought was the easiest

Years
    In terms of knowing the glitches, R/B/Y
    In terms of Pokemon strength, G/S/C
    Gotta go with a tie! G/S/C E4 had 40-50 level Pokemon, I mean come on! And R/B/Y was easy because of Cinnibar(I would say Missingno. glitch, but Cinnibar has more glitches then just that!)

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    Pokemon S a p p h i r e version. (I was gonna say GSC, if it was up there).
    Why? back then, when I had the game, I was about 9 and had no idea what I was doing (my Blaziken knew Double Kick, Blaze kick, Fire Punch, Slash). Yet, I still beat the league (on the 5th try, but still, back then I used random moves....I even killed Latias 'cause I didn't know dragon vs. dragon was super effective.) Hardest was Emerald's champion....hate that darn Milotic

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I say Diamond/Pearl. I have beaten the elite 4 at least 22 times already. Since i only own The 3rd and 4th generation, I don't know how easy/hard the 1rst and second generation elite four is like.

Years
    Diamond and Pearl.

I'd count Platinum in that but with hearthome being pushed up to 3rd gym it made it harder to get to the pokemon league in the first place.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Diamond and Pearl.

I'd count Platinum in that but with hearthome being pushed up to 3rd gym it made it harder to get to the pokemon league in the first place.

i agree it made it a bit more difficult to get to the league but i think that diamond and pearl were still pretty easy so id have to go with Kanto because you coulnt have a team that was just perfect for countering all of the leagues atrritbutes and there werent any easy to catch dragon pokemon in it

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    ruby and sapphires whole elite four was a joke...pokes were barely over 50 >> come on now...how pathetic is your region if ur "champion" has pokes under 60??? and they're all steel type?? lame >>

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    D/P/Pt was the easiest for me because I had strong pokemon in my party. In the other ones, my pokemon were underleveled and it made things harder.

Back